Desperate measures lead to desperate acts.

My heart was thumping fast and hard against my chest! I carried myself with elegance in front of everyone at court, walking gracefully towards the castle. Once inside the palace, when I thought no one was looking, I ran to the private library hoping to find James. I crashed opened the door and Tristen, Colin and James all looked, up surprised to see me. Colin came around the table and took me in his strong arms.

"What happened Mary, what is wrong?" he asked concerned as he searched my eyes for answers. James and Tristen looked at me curiously and waited for me to answer Colin.

"It's Alex, he is having dream visions of Elizabeth! He feels her impression in the room he is staying in and he questions it!" I said.

James walked up to me and asked, "What does this mean?" he asked, his forehead crinkled with worry.

"It means his resistance wont hold up for long! he is strong minded and capable of breaking through your magic James! It wont be long before he wakes up and realizes what we did. He is powerful and she has a magnetic pool on him. Their souls are fighting to be together again!" I told him. "We must think of something fast! May hap its time to bring the fairy into this, she might be the only one that can help us, her magic is stronger than anyone of us!" I said desperately, not thinking at all of the consequences of bringing the fairy into the picture.

AUHTORS NOTE: hugs to everyone!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

please vote and comment, thanks. :)