Queen of Fay

Alexander kissed my tears away, and whispered endearments, that soothed my soul.

The electric current was still visible, as it hallowed around our heated bodies. I never thought that such magic was possible. I was overwhelmed with feelings, and I looked for peace in my lovers arms.

"The sea looks inviting, would you like to swim in it before we go back home?" he asked, kissing every part of my face with his sensual warm lips.

"Yes, thats sounds like a good idea." I smiled.

My husband pulled himself up and looked down at me mischeiviously, before he bent over, scooped me up in his arms and started running towards the water. I started to kick and scream playfully, knowing exactly what his intentions were, but my words fell on deaf ears, as he threw me in the warm sea, and jumped in after me.

We laughed and played as two young souls who did not have a care in the world. Alexander pulled me up and flipped me around, over his head, and I straddled my legs over his shoulders, and he started to run in the water. We laughed as children do, when they are young and innocent, playing and enjoying their lives.

Our laughter echoed all around us, as Alexander dipped in the water and sent me flying through the waves. We played for hours.

It felt as if we had spent all day here, yet the sun remained in the same place. Alexander wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked out of the water, naked and wet, and our bodies glittered in the sunlight. I looked up at my husband, and my heart swelled with love for him.

I sighed, knowing full well that our time here in the Fay world is coming to an end. Alexander dropped on the sand, pulled my hand and I fell into his lap.

"We have to go back now Alexander, my father is probably angry with us, not to mention how Brendan will react when we return." I felt his body stiffen when I mentioned his brother's name.

"I care not of their feelings!" he said angrilly.

"We must go back now, we have been away all day!" I said softly, I too did not want to leave this paradise, but we can't stay here for ever.

"What seems like all day here, is really a few minutes in our time." he said as his eyes glided down to my breast. "Stay with me a while more Elizabeth." there was desperation in his voice as he tightened his hold on me.

"I wish never to leave you my husband." I said, pausing briefly before continuing, "But I fear retailiation from my father, Brendan and especially Isobella."

"Do not fear them, do not give them that kind of power over you." he said, and his eyes dropped to my lips and back again, he smiled a slow seductive smile.

"You told me she is beautiful, warrior, but you were wrong, your wife is stunning!" a strong yet feminine voice said behind me.

Alexander and I both turned at the same time and my eyes widened with disbelief.

Alexander immediately stood and took a slight bow, and the beautiful glowing creature who stood before us, ignored him and his nakedness, and her eyes fell on me.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hello my super fans!! we are now entering another section of the story, the fay realm, will enchant you and take you away to la la land!!!! please dont forget to vote and comment. love love love you all, as you can see, I am over my bitterness and excited to continue writing and creating fantasy for all of you. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo