Everything comes with a price.

How dare Alexander play with my life like this! I jumped out of bed and paced the room, naked as the day I was born. My mind was spinning out of control with a million questions. How is it possible to go back in time? What exactly is a druid and what powers do they carry? What other powers do I have besides freezing the waves in the fairy realm? How is it even possible that I did that? Alexander is not telling me everything, all he wants to do is keep me his prisoner and make love to me whenever he chooses to.

I stopped for a moment and looked around the room, It was spacious and luxurious. There were three tall windows that graced the walls of this room, they hung low, and were adorned with billowy wine colored drapes. They were tied at the sides with gold ropes that had hanging tassels. The walls were decorated with beautiful tapstries. All the furniture in the room was made from fined polished mahogony wood, the bed canopied with curtains of sheer ivory, and the crisp ivory linens were covered by a comforter, of russet and amber in color.

My eyes narrowed and I walked over to the bed and checked all four corners of the comforter and found what I was looking for. The label was still there attached to the comforter and It read Ralph Lauren. This item was from my world. The drapes and the tassels also looked like that they have come from my era. I walked over to a bronze trunk that was displayed at the far end of the room, in the corner, and I flipped over the lid and found hundreds of electronics devices in it. I reached in and pulled out an Iphone 5.

This can only mean one thing, Alexander has traveled many times in my world and he brought the stuff back with him. The portal is not accessible only every ten years as the old man had said, Alexander opened portals with his magic whenever he needed to! Why would he withhold this kind of information from me? If I have powers then does that mean that I too can open portals? Seething with anger,I walked over to the bed and pulled the ivory sheet that was underneath the comforter and wrapped it around my body.

At that moment I heard the door unlock and swing open, and watched Mary walk in with a warm smile on her face.

"I brought you a new gown to wear Elizabeth." she said, walking over to me, and placing a kiss on my cheek.

I took the silk, glittering gown from her hands and admired the way the gown fell into place over my curves as I pulled it down to my feet.

"Thank you Mary." I said, and then added, "I need to speak to you, do you have a minute or two?" I asked, anxiously wanting to know the answers to all my questions.

Mary hesitated, and then threw me a weak smile and said sweetly, "yes of course, but first you need some food in your stomach. I will order you some food and after you eat, I will sit with you and we can talk."

And she scurried off to get my food as I anxiouisly waited for her to return. I walked over to the window and before I reached it, I felt a little dizzy, and leaned on the wall for support until I recovered. It must be because I haven't eaten anything today, I thought, but as I took another step, I felt the dizziness again and I turned around and walked to the bed carefully and lay down. What could be wrong with me? I hope I wasn't coming down with the flu, I thought dryly.

AUTHORS NOTE: PLease take the time to give me a vote, and dont forget to comment. Love you all and may peace be with you. xoxoxoxoxoxo