The Missing Sword.

As I stood behind Mary and looked out the window, I saw up in the sky thousands of two headed birds, flying our way!

That instant, the ground underneath my feet started to shake. The glass windows shattered and glass scattered everywhere across the floor. Everything seemed as if in slow motion, as Colin grabbed Mary away from the window and Alexander lifted me in his arms and ran to the corner where everyone else was waiting and he waved his hand in the air and we found ourselves in a blink of an eye, in Arizona.

I could feel Alexanders heart beat wildly against his muscled chest as he held me tightly in his arms. I beat him with my fists on his bare chest yelling loudly, "Take me back! I want to find my son!"

"Get a hold of yourself ELizabeth," Alexander said hoarsely."We need to stay alive first before we can save him."

And I cried hysterically, as we all hurriedly walked to the building where I gave birth to my son. The security man was busy on the phone when we all walked in and took the elevators to the fourth floor. Entering our apartment, the five men gathered around the dining table while Mary and I sat ourselves on the couch and cried our hearts out, until i realized something and stopped breathing.

I turned around and looked at my husband from across the room, and at that moment he looked at me and he had that knowing look on his face. My father and Alexanders brothers also looked at me, and they all fell silent. I stood and walked slowly to the dining table, and confronted my husband. He swallowed and waited for my outburst.

"What did you mean when you said that first we have to stay alive and then we can save Christopher? I thought we cant die!" I yelled at him. ''What is it that you are not telling me ALexander?" I asked, until I realized the answer to my question.

"Where is the Magic sword?" I asked, with a sinking heart.

No one spoke. All was silent. I looked at my husband helpless, and saw the raw fear in his eyes as he stood from his chair and walked up to me and took me in his arms.

I pulled away and asked again, "Were is the sword Alexander?"

My husband looked down at me and whispered, "It is missing, someone took it."

That means that my sons life is in eminent danger, I thought wildly, as I collapsed in my husbands arms.

AUTHORS NOTE: please give me your vote and comments and thank you kindly. xoxoxoxo