Is this real?

This can not be real, how could it? It must be a dream!

And if it is real? My heart started to pound against my chest. losing my virginity would the least of my problems! I looked around me. Green grass, trees, flowers, and birds. They all looked real. I raised my hand and palmed his face, it feels real to me. The love making felt very real. No way can all this be real! There is no such thing as portals and time warps. Soon I will wake up in my little apartment on maine street and get dressed and go to work. This is a figment of my imagination, an illusion, a big fat wet dream. It has to be.

"You are hesitating, may hap you need me to show you again that this is real." He teased.

I could feel the wetness between my thighs, his words had power over me. I shifted underneath him, and arched my back.

Slut, I thought to myself.

My warrior didnt waste anytime, he dipped his face inbetween my breast and started to lick his way down again. The huskiness of his breathing drove me mad with desire as he reached his destination and glided his warm and tantilizing tongue inside me. His strokes were long and thick and covered the entire area, his tongue was slowly gaining intensity and speed and I could not contain my excitement anymore, I needed to scream out loud in ecstasy, I needed to release my trembling body of this orgasm that had me slave to my own body.

Finally, waves of glorius, electrical shocks became almost violent, as it shot heat to my entire body. My body shook with vibration, and rumbled as a wild eruption of pleasure engulfed me. I was left gasping, he litterally took my breath away!

The warrior raised his head and his passion filled eyes searched mine as he eased his body upwards and rested above me. Speechless, he watched as my body slowly cooled down. I could see in his eyes the self control that he mastered.

"You have bewitched me." he said, in a husky, soft tone.

Coming slowly to my senses, I realized that I trembled like a whore underneath this handsome warrior, and I didn't even know his name.

"What is your name." I asked, embarrassed by asking such a question after I gave myself to him, a complete stranger.

With a curved smile on his luscious lips, he pulled off me and raised his powerful body in a sitting position next to mine.

"Alexander Tristen Duff, Laird of Brodie castle Morayshire" he said proudly, "Chief Brodie of Brodie clan." and he hit his muscled chest with his fist three times.

His title sounded very important. What would he think if I told him that I was just a plain person living a plain life. Would he care? would it dissapoint him that I was not his equal?

Suddenly a cool breeze caressed my body and I shivered. I pushed myself up in a sitting positsion and looked around for my clothing. This dream is going on for too long. When will I wake up? Do i want to wake up? Then I realized that I didnt want to wake up, for if I did, I would never see my warrior again.

I jumped up quickly and gathered my clothing that was scattered across the grass floor. I had my back to him, but I could feel his heated gaze on my body. The buttons to my shirt were missing and I turned around and gave him an accusing stare.

"What?" he asked wolfishly, and his eyes sparkled with laughter.

But instantly his gaze shifted elsewhere on my body and his smile vanished. He slowly raised himself to his feet, and cautiously stepped foward. He stopped three feet away from me, his tall, muscled body eminated strength and power. His thicks hands grabbed me from behind, at the waist and lifted me in the air and examined my buttocks. His grip tightened and he growled like an animal, and then without warning he threw me and I hit the ground painfully.

"What madness is this?" His voice was harsh and demanding.

My heart pounded in my ears. What was he talking about? Scared out of my mind, I picked up my aching body and moved away from him. I feared for my life.

"Don't take another step or I promise I will break your neck!" he growled. "You are the marked one! You have the mark on you arse!" and his huge finger pointed to my half moon birthmark on my right butt-cheek.

I was dizzy with fear. He looked like a mad man. I slowly inched away from him, wishing that this dream could be over with. It took a split second of a second to capture me, he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to his chest.

"You will not live to see the next moon. I will kill you with my bare hands." he roared. "My people and I, were warned of your comming. We will not let you and your monsters bring down the walls of the two worlds. I have been protecting the human race for the last five hundred years! You will not bring destruction and despair on my people, I will not let you wipe out the human race!"

What in the name of GOD is he talking about? He thinks I am his enemy! He thinks I want to destroy the wolrd. He is going to kill me. Fear gripped me as this realization settled in my mind. This man is mad.

AUTHORS NOTE: hope you all think I am a good story teller. stay tuned to find out about the secrets of the world as the veil comes down and the two worlds clash. and only their love can save the world.