Marry me!

Elizabeth trembled in my arms, she was breathtaking, beautiful beyond belief. I know without a doubt that I love her! A sweet pang of emotion wrenched my heart and I sank to my knees taking her with me. I eased her on my lap and cradled her in my arms. She was my life now.

I have waited for her for five hundred years! Five hundred years of torture living without her! It was worth every second of it, having her in my arms and feeling complete was worth the wait. Even now, the sensual movement of her skin against mine was intoxicating. Her hair hung in tendrils down her velvety skinned back when she tilted her head backwards and emitted a sigh of pleasure. Emotion swelled in my heart, I wanted to tell her again how much I love her, but the words got lost in my throat, I was left breathless. 

She fluttered her lashes innocently, and I tried to resist the urge to kiss her because we had much to talk about and it was getting late, but she shifted her body enticingly in my arms and a pang of pure lust shot through me and I lowered my head and took what is mine. She kissed me back hungrilly.

"What say you, we get married tonight?" I asked, wanting to bind her to me forever. When a Druid takes the vows, nothing and no one can seperate them ever.

Elizabeths eyes sparkled with love as a small smile curved her plump lips.

"Will my father give me away?" she asked innocently.

It was futile to remind her again that her father would be livid when he sees his daughter here in our world. I inhaled deeply, and closed my eyes, just enjoying this moment that I have with her, knowing full well that her father will take her from me and return her to her world.

Elizabeth wiggled out of my embrace and waited for my response.

I inhaled sharply, and pushed myself up and reached for her hand. She gave it to me and I pulled her up gently and said, "Get dressed we need to talk about this." and I picked up her dress and pulled it over her head and down her body, not missing the chance to fondle her round, firm breasts, as the delicate material slid over her curves.

I threw on my kilt and reached underneath it to rearranged my dick in a slant position, it was still swollen and brushing against my kilt didnt help matters. I growled and marched to the opposite side of the room, getting as far away as possible from her as I could, because at this rate we will not get much done!  With her eyes she questioned my behavior and I motioned for her to sit on the chair close to the bed while I took the other chair close to the window.

"Talk to me Alexander, tell me what you are holding in your heart, I can tell something is bothering you." she said frowning.

"Your father will not like the idea of your marraige to me. He goes against the written word, and I fear he will try and stop us from our union!" I said, as pain ripped through my heart and twisted it.

"You worry too much Alexander. If I explain to my father how I feel, he will not stand in our way. I know my father loves me." she sounded confident, but my heart was heavy, she knew uncle James, she does not know James the mighty warrior!

"Come," I said to her and took her hand in mine and I gently pulled her with me out the door. We are going to find her father and have a talk with him.

Walking out into the great hall, I smelled roast lamb, and it dawned on me that I have not fed Elizabeth. Guilt engulfed me, and I pulled her into the dinning room wanting to feed her before she fainted from starvation. The warriors were sitting around the table enjoying their meal, when they saw us, they stopped talking and glared at my woman with a mixture of lust and appreciation in their freaking eyes.

Jealousy speared through me, and I immediately stepped in front of Elizabeth, and barked, "Glance upon my betrothed like that again and I will break every bone in your fucken bodies!"

"Take it easy little brother, no one will touch your blushing bride." my brother said from behind us. I turned just in time to witness my handsome older brother grab Elizabeths hand and drop a kiss on it. His gaze swept Elizabeth's body appreciatively from head to toe, lingering a moment longer than neccessary on her breast.

 I growled and pushed her out of my way and threw a punch on my brothers jaw. It caught him by surprise and he lost his balance and fell backwards onto the stone wall. "Next time keep your eyes and hands to yourself brother, before I kill you with my bare hands. And that goes for every single one of you in this room!" I threatened.

I grabbed Elizabeth, and pulled her out of the dinning room, my brother threw his head back and roared with laughter as we passed him by. Marching the both of us out of there, I saw a servant girl in the hall and ordered her to bring us our dinner out in the courtyard. The gleam of torches cast shadows on the stone walls as we walked the deserted cobbled path to the stone table by the fringe of trees. The warm breeze carressed our skins softly, and sprayed the air with lavender, and the silvery moon cast its moon beams over Elizabeths body, igniting a fire in my loins that burned out of control. 

AUTHORS NOTE: Enjoy this love story as much as you can because very soon, their love will be broken, and destroyed by the enemy that will bring down the veil!!

please dont forget to vote, it enocourages me to keep writing!!! thank you so much for your support. xoxoxoxoxoxo