When He's Jealous

Slenderman:

It's been a good hot minute since Slenderman's been watching you and his pervy brother, Offenderman, chill on the couch. It was the three of you but you wanted more snacks to munch on and Slender, being the gentleman he was, got up and made you popcorn. If Slender had a face it would be fuming with anger. He's seen on multiple occasions where Offender has snaked a tentacle or two around your shoulders. Even though he was pervy most of the time, Offender could be nice company.

"(YN), babe, just look at how ridiculous that guy is!" Offender said pointing at the t.v.

You let out a laugh, "Oh my lord someone needs to help save that poor mans fashion sense."

Babe? Did Offenderman just call you...babe? And you laughed? Slender clutched the bowl full of popcorn until it dropped to the floor. The sound caused you and Offender to turn around. You both saw the bowl on the ground.

"I wonder what got into him." Offender said turning back around uninterested.

Your eyes saddened at the sight of the fallen goods. (Hello darkness my old friend)

"Well now that we have the food-"

"Which is non edible now" You said crossing your arms.

".....Lets watch the show!" Offender picked up the remote and turned on The Walking Dead. (Let us all take a moment to shed a tear. RIP Carl, you will be missed dearly // But in all seriousness the show will never be the same)

As the show started you couldn't help but notice something was wrong with Slender. You wanted to curl up to him and cuddle and also....He NEVER missed an episode of TWD so him not being there was unusual. You got up from your spot on the couch and headed to his office where he'd most likely be.

"HEYYYYYY where are you going (YN)?" Offender pouted.

"To find your brother. Something is obviously wrong so I'm going to go see what's up." You said and headed up the stairs.

You walked mindlessly down the dark halls of the old, creaky mansion until you came across Slender's office. With a shaky breath you knocked on the door and let yourself in. When you entered the room, you saw your boyfriend sitting at his desk holding a newspaper.

You crossed your arms, "What are you doing?"

"Hmm? Oh (YN) it's you. I'm just reading the news. Is there something you need?"

"Um yeah? I thought you were going to watch the show with us. I mean you're acting weird."

"Acting weird you say?" He replied bluntly.

"You dropped the snacks all over the floor and then you just disappeared. What's up with you?" You asked with an arched eyebrow.

"What's wrong with me?" Slenderman asked setting down the newspaper. "What's wrong with me you ask?" He stood up. "What's wrong with you?!" He snapped.

"Excuse me?" You shouted.

"Oh yes please excuse yourself and go back to watching your show with that foul, dirty mouth, brother of mine. I'm sure he'd just love to hold you while watching the show." Slender crossed his arms.

Now you understood.

You let out a giggle, "Slender are you jealous?"

Slenderman took a step back, astounded by your question. Jealous? Him? Pffft, as if......okay.....maybe a little.

Sighing Slenderman took a seat in his chair. "I guess maybe a little."

Walking up to him you placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't be. I know your brother is a flirt and you have to remember that he's just having fun. You need to stop letting him under your skin."