When You're In The Shower / When He Hears You Singing

I THINK I FIXED THE PROBLEM WITH TOBY'S SCENARIO!!!

Slenderman: What you sing: Come Little Children

You were standing in the bathroom trying to figure out how to get Sally to take a shower. Usually when you get in Sally would rush in and get in the shower with you. At first you were kind of weirded out, you weren't going to lie, but soon you came to realize that Sally saw you as a mother figure and you happily complied. So now every time you shower you would help Sally wash her hair or play in the tube for Sally's amusement. Today however Sally was being a little pain and didn't want to take a shower. It hit you. Sally loves it when you sing, so you sang. Not to long after, Sally came sprinting in jumping up and down, dancing to your song. After the song was over Sally whined.

"Again! Sing it again (YN)!"

You laughed, "Okay I'll sing it again, but only if you get into the bath." Sally crossed her arms and looked down at her feet. She hesitated for a few seconds before looking up at you with a big smile and nodded her head yes.

Minutes later the bathwater was drawn, Sally was in the tub, and you were on your knees washing her hair, singing the song you sang not to long before. As this happened, Slenderman was passing by to go to his office when he heard a lovely voice. He slowly walked up to the bathroom only to see you bathing Sally and singing. If he had a face it would look highly amused.

"SLENDY!" Sally splashed.

"Wha-" You turned around with a face of a tomato.

"You have a lovely voice (YN). You should sing more." Slenderman chuckled and walked away leaving you flustered and a stuttering mess.

Jeff The Killer: What you sing: Sippy Cup by Melanie Martinez

You had a rough day so you decided to soak in the bath along with having some wine. Unfortunately the lights were out due to the ongoing storm so the only light you had was from the therapeutic candles. The house was quiet. You picked up the wine bottle and started pooring it into your wine glass. The sound reminded you of a song, so you started to sing. Towards the middle of the song you didn't even notice a certain boyfriend standing in the door way just listening to your amazing voice. After you were done singing the song you heard clapping and whistling.

"WOOOHOOO THAT'S MY GIRL! ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE!!" Jeff cheered.

You yelled in surprise. "JEFF! GET OUT YOU PERV!!!"

Jeff managed to flee just in time before the empty wine bottle that you threw, smashed into the wall.

BEN DROWNED: What you sing: Game Freak by Ghost Town

It was a long day of doing nothing and you thought it would be a good idea to end the night with a nice warm shower. Before you jumped in you turned on your tunes. Your music wasn't that loud so for every song that came on you sang along to. It wasn't until Game Freak came on, got BEN's attention. The sneaky perv quietly walked into the bathroom and sat on the closed toilet lid. He softly tapped his foot to the beat of your voice as his eyes closed and head swayed side to side. After you were done showering you grabbed your towel and wrapped it around your body. Once you pulled the shower curtain to the side your (ec) orbs met red ones.

"B-B-BE-BEN!" You stuttered. BEN's cheeks heated up. You looked perfect with your dripping wet hair sticking to your skin. BEN then quickly covered his eyes with his hat. Trying to leave the bathroom, he rammed into the wall instead.