When You Both Grow Feelings For Each Other

Slenderman: As months past by you and Slenderman whom you like to call Slender grew very close. Everyday you would go stand by the gate and wait for him to appear. When he did he would snake his long black tentacles over the fence, lift you up, and you would both stroll in the forest making deep meaningful conversations. The more you hung out with Slender the more comfortable you were. You noticed how you felt safe around him and you also noticed how your heart would race whenever you were near him. It then struck you...You were falling for the faceless creature of the forest. Slenders Pov: Every time I've been near her lately I keep feeling this tingly sensation in my pale chest. For the longest time I didn't know what it was and it was upsetting me that I didn't know so I did the only thing I could do...Call my brother Offenderman and tell him about this feeling. When I told him he just laughed and laughed. When he was done laughing he simply told me that I was falling for the mortal. I didn't take him seriously I mean me Slendermen, falling for a mortal? I chuckled at the though but the more time I spent with her the more the feeling grew. I then started to realize....My sexual perverted brother was right.

Jeff The Killer: Weeks passed and you noticed how your feelings changed for the psycho killer. Your chest would tighten and you started being more neat. Jeff noticed and even asked if everything was ok. You simply replied that you thought you were to messy and looked a bit blunt so you changed a bit. He shrugged it off like it was nothing and thank god for that. You didn't know how long you could hit your feelings for him but you did know that you were going to try your best. Jeff's Pov: A few weeks by and (YN) already grew on me! This isn't what I planned, not at all. I realized that I grew a crush on her and I told BEN about it thinking he could give me advise but he laughed instead. "HAHAHAHA OH DUDE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HAHAHA" BEN laughed like crazy as we walked through Slender Forest. "Shut the fuck up BEN! This isn't funny! I don't know what to do and I'm not sure if she even feels the same way!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air. BEN calmed down and stopped walking. "If you really like her then tell her, but if you're not sure if she likes you back then wait a while." Sighing I slid down a tree. He's right I guess I'll just wait for the right opportunity to tell her how I really feel.

BEN DROWNED: After what happened with the whole BEN leaving you to clean up after the both of you when most of the mess was from BEN you decided to get payback. A few days later you clicked on to Clevorbot and asked BEN if he wanted to hang out. Right after you asked that he immediately jumped out of your computer screen with a hug grin. "Hey cutie what ya wanna do?" You blushed and smile. "Well I was hopping we could play more video games." Smiling like the idiot he was BEN rushed downstairs to turn on the xbox and picked out the video game you were going to play. After a while of playing games you noticed how BEN was concentrated on the game so you decided to that this opportunity soooo...SNATCH HIS HAT!!! Right as you did you jumped up as BEN turned and looked at you. "GIVE IT BACK (YN)!" He yelled and started chasing you around the house. "NEVERRRR!" You laughed. This continued for 20 minutes until BEN caught up to you and leaped into the air making you fall with him on top. You kept laughing until you opened your eyes. You both were so close. Your face heated up as you watched BEN laugh. His laugh was adorable. That's when you knew you had a crush on the perverted demon elf boy. BEN's Pov: I didn't realized at first but after we were done laughing I opened my eyes to see (YN)'s. I tried my hardest not to blush at how close we were. It would have been the perfect opportunity to just...kiss her....No I don't like her like that...or do I? She's so beautiful and perfect. I could tell she was sh and uncomfortable on how close we were so she quickly slipped out from under me and gave my hat back. "Sorry" she muttered. After that things kind of got a bit weird.

Eyeless Jack: EJ was suppose to come and visit you tonight. You can say you both were pretty close friends even though you just met him a month back. It was around 1 when EJ came through your window. You both talked for what seemed like hours. "Hey EJ? We're friends right?" You asked. "Yeah." Was all he said. "And we can tell each other anything... right?" You asked. "I don't see why we can't." EJ replied. "Ok good." "Why?" It was his turn to ask. "Well theres this guy and he asked me out and I told him yes I mean I study so hard so like why not take some time off and relax a bit ya know?" He didn't know why but when you said there was a guy involved and that he asked you out it pissed him off. It made him even more mad when you said yes. Wait. Why was he mad? He no reason to be, it's not like you were dating. It then hit him. He liked you. 'Fuck why' he thought. "EJ? Are you ok?" "Uh yeah I have to go." EJ got up and walked to the window. "You have to go?! You just got here like...." You saw the clock, 3:45 am. "I'm sorry (YN) I just have to." And with that he left. You didn't understand why he acted the way he did. 'Maybe I shouldn't have told him' you though. Out of no where you started thinking what it would be like to go on a date with EJ. You were sure you'd both have fun. 'Wait why am I thinking about going out with EJ? It's not like I like him.... oh shit' You had a crush on a killer.