How You Met

Slederman: Walking through the woods you could feel yourself being watched. You would occasionally look back to see if anyone was there but all you could see was darkness. It wasn't until you came across a really huge mansion when you decided to look up. It look abandoned. Chills creeped up your spine and you slowly backed away from the big building. Your back hit something, turning you saw what looked like a suite. As your head rose to meet the face of the person you - Wait... this person had no face. This thing wasn't even human! Before you could even scream the creature grabbed you with it's tentacles. A voice echoed, "Who are you and what are you doing in MY woods!?" Shaking with fear you replied, "I-I'm (YN) I was just taking a walk I promise. I'm sorry for intruding I didn't know you lived he-here" tears were pouring from your eyes. The creature studied you for a moment, then let you down. The creature then sighed, "Go home and don't come back" "Bu-" "I SAID GO! Before I change my mind and kill you..." The creature mumbled the last part. You slowly turned away and started. You stopped and turned back around, "What's your name?" The tall faceless creature stood still. "Slenderman" You smiled, "Well Slenderman... Thanks for sparing my life" With that you continued your way home leaving the faceless creature aka Slenderman to wonder why he spared your life.

Jeff The Killer: Laying on your back you stared at the ceiling. It's been 4 hours past your bedtime and usually you would have been asleep by now, but something was keeping you up. Sighing you closed your eyes, at that very same moment you heard your window open. The night's air let a cold breeze flow all around your room. 'Robber' you thought. You pretended to be asleep as you felt the robber hover over you. The robber laughed, "I know you're awake" Your eyes widened and you tried sitting up but the robber pushed you back down. "Naughty little girl don't you know it's passed your bedtime. Now then it's time for you to Go TO SLEEP!" Holding a knife in the air the male lunged it at you but instead of the knife stabbing you his knife came in contact with yours. "Not tonight fucker" You slammed your knee in his happy place and he fell to the floor. Climbing out of bed you grabbed his knife. "I suggest you stay down if you know what's good for you." The male chuckled, "I like you. I haven't had a victim fight back in a long while. Honestly I have to admit I was starting to get a little bored." You're eyes narrowed. "What's your name doll face?" You hesitated for a moment, "(YN) and you?" "Jeff...Jeff The Killer" He smirked as your eyes widened. You knew about this guy. As the clouds uncovered the moon you could see it was indeed Jeff The Killer. The next thing you knew Jeff stood up, pushed you and grabbed his knife. Heading out the window he stopped, "We'll being meeting again (YN)" and with that he left. You couldn't get any sleep that night.

BEN DROWNED: Walking down the street you held your newest video game, Majora's Mask. You were so excited to play it. You've been looking for this game everywhere but had no luck finding it until you saw a garage sale and oh it just so happens that the guy was selling it.  You knew you're mom was going to give you shit about buying a new video game since you just got a new one but you already beat the whole entire thing! It's not your fault you're an expert game player! Walking up the steps to your house you unlocked it and closed the door behind you. The only person home was your big brother. "Hey dork you're finally home. Let me guess you bought a new game?" (BN) said. "Yup that's right jackass." You replied. (BN) laughed. "Just don't let mom see or she'll flip a table." You both laughed and you headed upstairs. You inserted the game and instantly started playing. You did notice the one file known as BEN but you ignored it and made a new one. "UGH COME ON! STOP DYING!" You yelled in frustration. You threw the controller on the floor. You then heard a little beep and looked at the screen. A sign popped up, "You shouldn't have done that" You looked at it curiously until you saw two arms coming out of the screen. Next a head. It was a boy who looked exactly like Link only blood was oozing from his eyes. "You shouldn't have - Oh.... you're kinda cute" You stared as a your face heated up. "I'm BEN and you are?" (YN)" You squeaked. "Pretty name for a pretty lady" He winked and smirked. "I'll see you around (YN)." With that he went back into the tv. For the rest of the day you watched Kill Bill with your brother trying to forget that perverted elf and that it never happened.