"Hunter...Gemma...goes...take her out of here...I'll...have to get Meredith...I'll be fine..." It was just chunks. His voice was rough and seemed in control but I knew deep down, he was panicking.

I let out a loud scream when rocks fell on my head and my body. Something very sharp fell against my leg, ripping the sweatpants around my calf and foot. "Harry!" I screamed. Did he leave me? Just the thought made tears well up. He just left me like this? He didn't care. He shouldn't. I was nothing to him anymore; he needed to get his brother and sister to safety. He needed to get himself to safety. I guess this was fate. I was going to die here... I closed my eyes and relaxed. What's the point of struggling?

"Meredith!" My eyes snapped open and I faced Harry who was running up to me. I couldn't see his face clearly because of all the cement powder that was falling over us.

"Harry," I whispered feeling a sob come out.

"Hey, it's alright. I'll get you out of here, stay still," He told me. I nodded and watched as he struggled to get the belt off.

"Hurry," I mumbled. He muttered many swear words as he finally came to the conclusion that he won't be able to get the belt off. I was about to tell him to go without me but that was until he pulled on the belts so hard, both of the arm rest came off.

I didn't have time to do anything before Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me out. I saw many shooting when we got to the hallway. More cement powder was falling, making it seem like an earthquake was happening. I think there was one happening.

He pulled me down the opposite way from all the shooting. I couldn't tell what was going on but I knew many people were dying. People were dying. They were dying. Even if I make it out alive, how will I be able to live with this?

"Come on Meredith!" I heard Harry yell a few steps ahead of me, still holding my hand firmly. I realized that I was slowing us down. I looked down to see I was limping. There was a huge gash on my right calf making me gasp but no one could hear it. I stopped and Harry stopped as well. He stared at me in confusion and then looked down to my bloody leg that had a river of blood pouring out. I didn't notice the pain until now.

"Shit," Harry's eyes widened.

"Harry go, I'm slowing us down. Just go, please," I begged. I didn't want him to die with me. There was a small amount of chance I will get out of here alive. I already had a huge gash on my leg for God's sake!

"No, I'm not going to leave you here!" He protested.

"Harry, please just go!" I yelled in frustration. We were in a life and death situation and he is being complicated. We didn't have time to argue about this.

"No, I'm not leaving without you and that's final!" He screamed back. Something fell on my head; I think it was a rock, making me grown in pain.

"Ow," I mumbled rubbing my head. Why were we still standing in the middle of a hallway where there is shooting going on one end?

Harry took his shirt off in a matter of seconds. "What are you do-" My voice got lost in my throat when I felt him rip the shirt into strips and started tying it around the gash. I hissed in pain trying not to cry out.

"There, it should help a little. Now let's go!" He finished before grabbing my arm and pulling me down the hallway again. We found a flight of stairs, I had trouble climbing it but in the end we were up. There was a door in the end of this long hallway. Damn there are so many hallways in this house!

"There's the door to the back! We could make it, come on!" I heard Harry yell. I followed him trying to catch up but it was no use.

"STOP! Stop running, this is the M14!" I heard from the end of the hall. Fuck...