15

Brantley:

The sun was just starting to rise when Hanna started whimpering in her sleep. "Wake up, Sunshine. Come on sweetheart. Open those eyes for me." I clacked her out of her nightmare. My heart breaking at the pitiful sounds coming from the small woman.those big blue eyes watered as she blinked up at me. Her lower lip trembled just as a fat tear rolled down her cheek. Shit. A crying Little was always a surefire way to punch me square in the gut. "Aw Sunshine, you're killing me with those tears. Come here." I sat up and patted my lap. Hannah scrambled into my arms, curling up on my lap with a hiccuping sob that wracked her little body. "I'm scared Daddy.." she whispered almost silently. Her teddy still clutches tightly in her hands, she hadn't let go of it through the night. "I know pretty baby, I know. But I promise, I won't let anything happen to you. I swear it Hannah." I told her earnestly. "I trust you." Sunshine said softly, completely open and honest. Her trust was not something I took lightly. "What can I do? What can Daddy do to make you feel better little one?" I rumbled as I nuzzled her neck. Hanna squirmed in my lap, making herself more comfortable. "Rock, Daddy." She sighed and snuggled even further into my chest. I chuckled and stood with her in my arms, making sure we didn't leave the teddy behind, Hannah wouldn't allow it, then made my way downstairs to my recliner. I sat with her, and started gently rocking us. Hannah sighed happily. She handed me her teddy, and I held it loosely in one of my hands. "Wha- ", before I could finish my question, she grabbed my free hand with both of her little ones, and brought my thumb to her mouth. I should've known. A grin crept onto my face as she sucked my thumb contentedly, reaching back with one hand to reclaim her pink teddy. "God, you're perfect baby." I whispered and stroked her cheek with my fingertip. Hannah murmured around my thumb and blushed. As she started to doze off, I started humming a random tune. Her eyes popped open and she gasped, so I kept going. The more I hummed, the more relaxed she got. "You are my Sunshine, my only Sunshine.. you make me happy, when skies are gray..." I switched to the words of the tune. Singing to her as she pulled my thumb from her mouth. I stopped singing and kept rocking her. "Sing to me, Daddy. Please don't stop." She whispered. "I'm not really much of a singer, sweetheart." I chuckled and shook my head. "Please? I love the way your voice sounds, it makes me go all warm and soft. Sing for me Daddy." She pleaded. Hell. Who am I to refuse my babygirl. "Hush little baby, don't say a word, Daddy's gonna buy you a mocking bird..." I started, changing up the children's nursery rhyme lyrics to something more fitting for us. In minutes, Hannah was squirming around on my lap. As I was stroking her cheek, she grabbed my hand and shoved it between her legs with a whine. Since she was wearing my tshirt and nothing else, I got a handful of warm, wet pussy. "Mmm what do you want little one?" I smirked darkly. Sunshine opened her legs as wide as she could in her position and started circling her hips. "Ah ah.." I pulled my hand back. "Use your words Sunshine. Tell me. What do you want?" I pitched my voice low, loving the effect it had on the tiny woman. She panted as I swiped my thumb over her clit. Whining when I stopped. "Please make me cum... need you... hurts Daddy... make it better... Need to cum..." Hanna whined. Without replying, I added pressure to her clit at the same time that I slid one long finger inside of her. Hannah sucked in a stuttered breath and 'oooh'ed happily. "That what you want baby? Hmmm?" I rumbled, watching as she rose higher and higher. "Yes Sir!" She squealed just as she came. Yawning softly, she settled back down into my lap, her eyes growing heavy. Without really thinking about it, I brought my wet fingers to my mouth and licked them clean, growling at the taste of her. "Fuck..." Hannah purred, no longer sleepy in the least. She scrambled to straddle my lap, yanking at my boxer briefs. "Off! Take them off!" She huffed. I chuckled. "Daddy take them off!" Hanna growled. I lifted my hips enough for her to shove them down to my knees. Before I could warm her to take it slow, Hannah slammed down onto my cock. She couldn't even moan. Just grunted at the fullness, it came straight out of her chest. Hannah's mouth dropped open and her eyes blew out wide. She went completely lax in my arms. "Sunshine, you ok?" I caught her as she swayed. "Daddy.." she purred in the sexiest, most blissed out voice I had ever heard. Then her eyes rolled up into her skull, and she passed smooth the fuck out. "Well shit..."