12

After boarding up the broken window with a sheet of plywood, I headed back in the house. I found Hannah sitting on the island in the kitchen, her teddy in her lap, and a mug of coco cradled in her hands. "All done?" She asked softly. I nodded. "Lets go to bed sunshine." I rumbled. Hannah nodded and set her cup in the sink, then followed me upstairs. "Get comfortable, I'm gonna grab a shower and be right there." I told her. I had just stepped into the shower when I heard her. "Daddy?" She called out tentatively. I glanced up through the glass wall of the shower. "I didn't want to be away from you..." she admitted sheepishly, her cheeks pink. "Come on in here sugar." I motioned her forward and opened the door to the shower. Hannah scrambled to strip and scamper into the shower with me, sighing when the hot water hit her skin. I tugged her into my arms, not liking the way she still trembled, or the fear still in her eyes. Tilting her head back, I washed her hair slowly, massaging her scalp with my fingertips. She purred, and arched her little body towards me. Lathering my hands with body wash, I turned her, pulling her back against my chest. Hannah raised her arms, and draped them back around my neck, going up on tiptoe. As I smoothed my soapy hands along her skin, I felt the tremor in her body change. No longer frightened, Hannah shivered in anticipation. Her breath was shallow little pants, her fingers restless around my neck. As I cupped her breasts, her pert little ass jumped, wiggling in snug against my cock. I growled and she whined high in her throat, alternately pressing her chest further into my hands, and grinding back against me. "Hannah..." I warned her. "More.. please.." she mewled, turning until our fronts were plastered together. She moaned when her nipples brushed against the hair on my chest. "Sunshine... you sure this is the right time?" I questioned once more. Hannah writhed against me as my hands cupped her ass. She lifted a leg and locked it around my hip, trying to climb up my body. I hoisted her up into my arms, and she rained kisses all over my face. "Please Daddy... I'll be good... I promise.. need you..." she mewled between kisses. I rumbled then, no longer able to deny her. "What sunshine wants, sunshine gets..."