5

Hannah purred softly as we rocked on the porch. Her eyes got heavy, she leaned more fully into me. I tapped my boot as we rocked, humming along to an old song that was stuck in my head. Hannah blinked up at me, pressing her ear against my chest and giggling. "What's so funny sunshine?" I asked her. She smiled around my thumb and finally released it. "Your voice. It's so deep it comes straight from your chest. Not your throat like most people. I like it." She blushed. I chuckled. "Most people just say I sound like Satan. I never really gave it much thought. I was fairly young when I hit puberty. I got bigger, filled out. My voice dropped." I shrugged. While I was talking, Hannah had pressed her cheek back against my chest, smiling at the rumble she felt. "How are you feeling?" She asked me suddenly. "Better than I was. Adjusting to civilian life is hard. Up until last week, I've been in combat mode longer than I care to remember." I rumbled, stopping the rocker. Hannah got fussy. "Rock Brantley.." She whined, frowning and nuzzling closer. I grinned and started rocking us again. "Like being rocked, do ya?" I asked her. She shrugged. "Never been rocked before. I'm finding that I quite enjoy it." She blushed. I kissed her forehead, and took in her scent. Sunshine. "Eventually we'll have to go back to town to get your car. Then I'd very much like to take you to dinner." I told her. She nodded. "Five more minutes please? And can we have burgers?" She mumbled contentedly. I chuckled. "Of course little one." I shifted her closer to me, and resumed rocking.

At the restaurant later that evening:

The hostess seated us at a corner booth, and walked away after handing us our menus. Hannah picked at the hem of her sundress, and kept her eyes down. "Hannah?" I asked. When she finally looked at me, something was off. "What is it sunshine?" She shook her head, her movements jerky. "Hannah talk to me." I told her sternly. I didn't like the blank look on her face. "I-" she was interrupted as the waitress approached. My eyes stayed locked on Hannah. She glanced at the waitress and frowned, her head lowering until she was staring at her lap. "Hello handsome! What can I get you baby boy?" The overly flirtatious waitress laid her hand on my arm and leaned towards me. Hannah's  shoulders slumped. I shrugged her off of me. "Don't touch me." I told her simply. "It's disrespectful to me, yourself, and my date." She huffed and stomped off. I looked back St Hannah. "What's wrong?" My tone left no room for argument. "I'm trying not to be clingy. I'm sorry." She nearly whispered. "Why?" I asked. "Why what?" She mirrored. "Why are you trying not to be clingy?" I reiterated. "Well... I... I'm a... Sometimes..." She stuttered. I held a hand up to stop her. "I'm aware of what you are. What you aren't aware of, is what I am.  If you were, you'd know that I adore how clingy you are. Thrive on it, even. I need to be needed." I said. Her focus was solely on me now. "You're a submissive, are you not? A Little, more specifically." I stated her cheeks went cherry red and she dropped her eyes, nodding slowly. "And I'm a Daddy. It's who I am. I can't change who I am, no more than you can who you are. I've been this way for a lot of years. When your Little tendencies pop up, I understand them. But don't hide who you are from me. Never hide yourself from me sunshine." I held both of her little hands in mine, and our eyes locked. Hannah breathed a sigh of relief, and smiled. Nothin but teeth. I relaxed then. "So what was on your mind just then?" I asked her. "I wanted to sit by you. But I didn't wanna bother you. Then the waitress..." She trailed off. I chuckled and grabbed her around the waist, sliding her across the booth until she was tucked into my side. "Ignore the waitress. And you're never bothering me. Whatever you want, whatever you need, I'll readily provide to the best of my ability. I just need to know little one." I nuzzled her neck. Hannah purred and leaned into me. "Yes Sir." She half moaned.