9

After getting back to my house, and making sure Hannah was ok, we decided to kick back and watch a movie. Five minutes in, we were so deep in conversation, I couldn't even tell you the name of the movie. By the time it was over, our bellies were rumbling, so I offered to pick up pizza in town.

Once I was back home, I walked into the living room to find Hannah tugging off her heels. "Sunshine you can't e comfortable. Why don't you go on upstairs and grab one of my tshirts or something while I set the table?" I offered. She nodded gratefully and scampered up to my room. When she came back down, she was wearing my old Zeppelin shirt, and hot damn did she look all kinds good. The neck line kept slipping, revealing the light pink satin of her da strap, and the hem ended mid thigh, leaving miles of leg bare. "Look at you...." I nearly growled. She blushed. "Is this shirt ok?" She asked shyly. "Sunshine I've never liked that shirt so much in my life. My God, you're pretty baby.. Come here." I rumbled. Hannah blushed again and tiptoed closer. When she was within arms reach I tugged her up against my chest and kissed her soundly. She mewled happily and wiggled in even closer. When we broke apart, her eyes were glazed and she was breathing heavy. "I got you a surprise while I was in town..." I grinned and held up the sparkly pink gift bag. Her eyes widened and she grinned up at me. Hannah reached for the bag and squealed happily as she pulled out the stuffed pink bear. She cuddled it close. "I love stuffies!" She whispered and hugged me tight. "Thank you so much Brantley." I kissed her forehead and guided her to the table to eat. After we finished and cleaned up, we decided on another movie. So we headed to the couch, the little pink bear clutched tightly in her hand. I smiled to myself as Hannah cuddled into me, content to kick back and relax with my little girl. Tomorrow we'd worry about who slashed our brake lines. Today, I was going to enjoy the woman next to me and make sure she knew just how special she was.