Squeal Preview Blood Kiss

His soft lips captured my lips as his tattooed arms held me up against his warm body. My legs where wrapped around his waist while my pale fingers ran through his white hair.

"Izz", I moaned into the kiss.

"Alister, I have to tell you some time", said Izaya pulling away from our kiss and staring at me intensely.

'What", I asked nervously fiddling with my fingers.

"I love.....

Beep,beep batman alarm clock obnoxiously rung till I lazily reached my arm out and slapped my hand on the snooze button. Raising up from my full sized bed I opened one eye and wiped the slob from my mouth and winced when the sun decided to brightly shine into my eye. I blinked and then yawned after I opened both of my big brown eyes.

"Alister, you better be up"shouted my dad gees he to yell.

I rubbed my ears and pouted because come on why shout we are vampires, super hearing hello.

"I'm up", I said Softly getting out of my bed, slipping off my invader zim Gir onesie. I went to my clothset and grabbed a pair of ripped yellow jeans and a batman shirt off the ground. I then opened the door and went across the hallway to the bathroom which was closed. Politely I knocked. The door then opened to relieve Izaya my crush. His slender figure stood tall and proud.

"See, something you like". asked Izaya when I was staring too long.

"Yeah, right you dork", I said slipping past and and closing the door.

"Yeah, right it would be wrong for me to like you right", I thought sighing.

Author note- i sorta cut out alot of details for this because well this well be the first chapter which I allready have written I just trying to decied when I wanna write it on wattpad and post it.

*** Blood Kiss is now posted and can be read***