Chapter 15: Your mine

Avery:pov

My eyes opened, I looked around the room I was in it wasn't familiar to me what happened. The last thing I remember was walking to the park after Sin and Logan told me that Winter had left and then.... Asher I said pacing there was no telling what he had up his sleeve I just hope Winter and the others saves us before then.

The door opened making bite my lip as boots hit the black tile floor.

"Ah, your awake Avery", said Ash sending slivers down my spine and not in a good way.

"Asher", I said bitterly.

"Now, don't be like that, did you really think you where going to get away from me you must've learned by now that my love its impossible",said Ash as he came and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Tits", I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh, I have a gift for you, come in ", said Asher as he turned towards the door.

I watched intensely as I heard two pair of boots and there stood Austin, my Aunt and Alex.

"Why", I chocked out.

"Huh, come on now Avery did you actually think anyone really gave a flying fuck about the boy who was abused and broken",said Austin roughly.

"What, about you" I said turning to my Aunt and Alex as tears started to pour down my face.

"Don't cry Avery this is a blessing ", said my aunt Lily as she came and brushed my tears away.

"Blessing", I asked.

"Yes, you see Asher here has planed that it will be you who will make the perfect world so our kind no longer has to hind and you my dear are lucky that it is you who the people will cheer ", said Lily as she brushed my white hair.

"Lucky to die, right Asher you gonna kill me and take my child", I said glaring at the red head with hatred.

"Yes, well after you created the new world the people will need a strong leader and not some naive child", said Asher as he smiled.

"

Winter, won't let you have our child and he sure as hell wont let your plan work", I said with venom.

All of a sudden Asher busted out laughed and whipped his eyed," I'm sorry that was just to funny", he said before returning to his cold demeanor.

"Sorry, to say it but Winter died and with that Alex here will challenge his brother and take over the pack so we can make those worthless wolves our slaves, oh and Avery don't ever let me hear you say that mut is the father of my child again or I'm am afraid you'll have to be punished", said Asher has his hand pressed against my stomach.

"Come, now Asher let us go celebrate", said Lily as she got up and headed to the door with Asher trailing behind her.

"Wait, Alex why", I screamed.

Alex turned around with a stoic face,"To answer your question I just want to kill my brother and I get a free pass to the new world", said Alex before he left the room.

Winter, you aren't really dead are you?

Author note- sorry about the delay I been sick and focusing of my art sills and ways please comment and vote !_ Akira 1508.