Chapter 16; Hurt

Avery;pov

It’s been a week and no one has come to save me and I’m starting to worry that no one will come , it’s gotten to  the point where I’m thinking that  maybe I dreamed of being mated to a werewolf as an escape from reality.

“Avery,get up”, said Alex as he roughly shook my body.

“No”, I yelled as I clenched my stomach as tears soaked my dirty  sweatshirt.

“Get up”, shouted Alex  angrily jerking me up by my arm making me cry out when my arm cracked. 

“Alex, don’t hurt  the boy we do need him”,said my Aunt Lily glaring instantly at Alex who was now mumbling under his breath curses.

“Avery, how are you today”, asked my Aunt as she turned to me with a motherly smile that disgusts me to my core.

Ignoring  her I walked r out of the jail cell called my room and down the narrow hallway that lead to the dining room where Asher sat drinking wine out of a golem like a king with some hoe on his lap.

“Sit, down and eat”, commented Asher as he glanced me over.

Obeying I sat down in front of a plate of pancakes ,potatoes , bacon and orange juice. The rest of Ashers psychotic followers then marched  into the dining room filling up seats.

“Tonight, we eat and drink to Avery our saver and the child in his stomach for they will lead us to a new world”, spoke Asher raising his glass up.

“To, Avery our saver” filled the room making me want to throw up if Winter doesn’t come in time I would have to kill myself I mean could I really  be so selfish to sacrifice so many lives just to save my child and my own.

“You,wouldn’t dare kill your self your to much of a coward”, hissed Asher as he fly across the table and stood in front of me grabbing my chin between his cold long fingers.

“Try, me asshole”, I said  spitting in his face.

“You, fucking slut how dare you”, said the women  who I believed was called Mai.

“Enough, I will deal with him Mai”, said Asher calmly as he ran his fingers down my chin to my throat stopping slowly before squeezing me as if I was a sponge.

“I think you need punishment”, said Asher before he turned back towards his follower giving them the order to continue eating as if nothing happened. He then dragged me by the strings of my hair to his bedroom where he threw me ruffly onto the king size bed.  Oh, god please tell me he’s not about to do what I think he’s going to do.

The sound of a buckle coming undone echoed the room of silence.

“Please, Asher don’t hurt me I’ll be good I promise”, I said as my voice cracked at the end.

“Sorry’, doesn’t cut it”, said Asher as he crawled onto the bed making his way towards me slowly.

“Winter”, I whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winter- pov

After I was injured I was in a coma like state for five days luckily some old witch helped me out named Wanda, it was strange how  she just helped me out with my wounds even if she didn’t know me and at first I thought maybe she wanted something but all she wanted was to stop Asher evil plan.

I know what you're thinking why haven’t I gone to help Avery well even if I wanted to everyone made sure to keep an eye on me since I quote,” going into enemy territory was a bad idea with a plan or allies. It made sense logically but at the same time I feel like if we get there too late that my Ave will be broken beyond repair.

   “Winter, are you listening”, said Logan for the eleventh time.

“What”, I said annoyed because no one  was feeling what I was feeling because they all had their mates in their arms while mine was some where and god only knows what's happened to my poor baby.

“I said the witch  council has been informed and has send a letter saying they’ll fight with us so we plan to to leave tonight and by tomorrow  by noon we should be at Asher's hid out.

“Gather, the pack so we can announce that we will be taking back Avery”, said my father as he smiled softly at me which I gladly returned because soon my mate would be in my arms again and I will never let him go again.

Author note- I'll edit it again tomorrow for mistakes well I'm tired so i'Am going to bed good night !Zzz