Chapter 3: Trouble

AVERY POV..

Why, did I feel butterfly's when are hands touched, you've just mat and I don't even know his name but knowing I feel something towards this werewolf defiantly means something bad. Your probably wondering how I can tell he was a werewolf well that's easy every supernatural has a certain aura around them.

Anyway right now I'm sitting in Marin biology since it was the only science class left that wasn't filled up with kids. I tapped my pencil against my ugly brown desk ignoring my teacher as he lectured on and on about something.

The bell then rung as everyone ran out of the class room to lunch, I stood up and gathered my notebook as someone tapped my shoulder lightly.

"Avery, whats wrong you haven't said a word since we left our home room or took notes", asked Austin as he frowned.

"I'm fine, really now lets go to lunch",I said as I pulled Austin out of the door.

I looked around at the kids in the hallway wishing that my life somehow was like their's.

"Hey, Austin how about you go grab us lunch while i run to the bathroom", I asked.

"Sure, but don't take to long", said Austin as he walked into the lunch room leaving me behind.

I sighed and ran to the bathroom checking to make sure no one was in there before locking the door and running to a stale and puking my gusts out while clenching me stomach.

Tears escaped my eyes as the acid left my lips burning my throat.

"No, no ,no please don't let this be happening",I yelled as my stomach threatened to heave again.

Taking a deep breath I claimed down and checked my phone to see an unknown number, opening it my breathing stopped as Not feeling well, love echoed through my head.

"Stop, Asher" I screamed in pain as I heard the bathroom door bust open and someone telling to me in a clam voice but I really couldn't really pay it any mind because the next because I black out.

Waking up my head felt like someone took a jack hammer to my head repeatedly, I sat up and looked around to see I was in the school nure's office on a bed. Looking around I saw I was one only one in the room so I grabbed my things and hurried out of the room before anyone could see me and walked down the hallway to the main door and left.

I had to get away to much was happening not to mention Asher is probability getting closer to finding me as we speak I just really hope he wont or who knows what could happen but I really wonder who took me to the nure's office sighing I pulled out my cell phone to text Austin that want home before sliding it back into my pocket.

Beep,beep, rung my phone, I rolled my eyes opening it to see a message from a guy named Winter saying he hoped I feel better and that he would see me in class tomorrow.

"Weird", I said trying to figure out how this person got a hold of my phone.

Author note_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry its a short chapter guys anyways comment and vote and thanks for reading :)