Chapter 6: Into the wolves den

Avery:

I got into Winter's car without a word and laid my head against the cool window of the truck ignoring the scenery trying not to let my tears fall.

"Avery, what's wrong", whispered Winter as he gripped the stirring wheel hard.

"N-nothing", I said weakly.

I all-most flew forward because stupid Winter had to jerk the car to the side of the road and cut off the engine to face me.

"Winter, you dumb ass you almost nearly..", I said but stopped when I saw the worry look on his face.

"Avery, whats wrong",asked Winter.

My heart fluttered inside my chest, I never had someone look at me like that before even Ash never looked at me like this,"Win, it was nothing honestly Austin and I just got into a little fight."

Winter nodded his head missing the nickname I just called him, he then cut on the engine and started to drive to his house again as I turned to glaze out of the window.

When we arrived to Winters house my mouth dropped wolves houses usually weren't this big unless their alphas well that's at lease what my book on supernatural creatures said but Winter counldn't be an alpha could he. It bugged me to the core that I couldn't ask him because if I did he would start asking questions on how I knew what he was.

"Avery, are you coming",said Winter as he waited on his front porch.

I quickly got out of his truck and walked up to him blushing for spacing out, he raised an eyebrow at me and lead the way to his door taking out his key ready to open it but the door flew open before he could get a chance to put his key into the key hole.

"Win, where were you..", yelled a small blonde haired blue eye boy.

"Daddy, I missed you", yelled a taller boy with chestnut brown hair.

What the fuck is wrong with these people, I thought as I stepped from behind Winter to see his face and frowned at him as he laughed at the brown head kid and told him to shut up.

I stood there just there as they had a causally conversation ignoring me which made me anger that for once Winter wasn't paying any mind to me and that made no since to me, I humped puffed my cheeks and crossed my arms over my chest. Finally Winter remembered my presence and introduced me to the two boys named Jace and Logan and I have to say something about Jace pissed me off.

"Umm, Win can you please stop Avery from glaring at me", said Jace as he hided behind brown I mean Logan.

"Ave,stop glaring at Jace please", said Winter and I intensely turned to look at his face and my heart speed up, what the hell is happening to me.

"Fine, I said following Winter into the house but stopped to give Jace another glare and continued following Winter into the house, looking around the house was like a mansion it had a huge living room when you first walked in with a kitchen straight ahead in over to our right was a table with a large book case.

"Winter, where have you been your father is looking for you",said a lovely women with long brown hair with blue eyes.

"Mum, yeah oh mom this is Avery the boy I told you that would be staying with us, anyways Ave just hang with my mom while I go talk to my dad", said Winter.

My eyes followed his body as he left the room, me being me spaced out again and didn't know that Ms.... oh crap what is Winters last name again.

"You, can just call me Emily hun", said Winter's mom.

I nodded and followed her to what I believe was the dinning room where another boy was sitting who looked like Logan with two girls.

"Alex, be a dear and accompany Avery for a while will you", said Emily.

"Okay, replied Alex as he looked me up from head to toe.

I took a seat next to Alex as the two girls rolled their eyes at me.

"What's your relationship with Winter",asked one of the girls as she flipped her dirty looking black hair.

"Yeah, because we don't want you all over our man", said the other girl and oh boy did this girl look nasty, she had a low top shirt short red hair with make up covering her entire face as if she was a clown.

I turned towards Alex to see him looking at me for an answer, I sighed and glared at the girls making them flinch slightly,"It'S non of your business."

"You, little shit", screamed one of the girls as they both got up and lunged at me but I held my and hand up making them freeze in place as they eyes me wondering what was happening.

Today was defiantly not the day to piss me off it was already enough that Austin and my Aunt sided with my psycho ex and now these bitches were trying to beat my ass over Winter not to mention they almost hurt my baby oh hell no.

A smirk made its way onto my face as I clapped my hand closed making the girls eye widen as their breathing slowed down,"that's right Avery love feed into the dark magic, doesn't it feel like it use to make you feel protected love and powerful", whispered Ash's voice in my head.

"No, Asher stop make it stop I don't want to hurt anyone again please", I screamed as my powers started to surge out of control.

I could hear people running into the room fussing and screaming at the scene as tears ran down my face.

"We, have to kill the warlock before he kills my daughters", yelled a tall man with a scar running from his eyebrow to his lip.

"John, no he's only a boy", yelled another voice.

"A boy who will kill my daughters", yelled John.

"Avery, claim down" yelled Winter.

"I can't please Win help me", I whimpered as chairs and objects flew everywhere as people tried to duck them.

"That's it kill the warlock before he kills us all", yelled John as he lunged at me but was then pinned down by a white wolf.

"Thank, Logan, Avery listen to me baby you have to claim down before you kill Ally and Rene", said Winter as he made his way to me.

"Winter, what are you doing you could die", yelled Emily to her son.

"He's my mate mom, I have to help him", said Winter as he continued to walk towards me.

I felt two strong warm arms wrap around my waist and my body immediately claimed down as the person started to then whisper sweet things into my ear and soon the objects stopped flying and dropped to the ground along with the two girls who gaped for air.

"Win, is it dead", I asked when I touched the blood that dripped from my noise.

"What, are you talking about Ave", asked Winter confused.

"My, baby", I whispered.

I felt his head drop to my stomach and then he raised his head to look at me with a faint smile,"No, baby your both fine", he said with a soft voice before I before I black out.

Author Note- well this was interesting if I do say so myself anyways I would like to say thank you to everyone who voted, commented and add this book to there reading list because you guys are honestly awesome anyways please comment and vote- Akira 1508 ^-^