Chapter five: Ave

Winter pov

The wind blew through my black fur as the soil touched my paws, I let out a howl and stopped near a cliff where you could see trees and a lake. I turned my head as I heard the sound of three wolfs coming my way, there stood a dark chest nut brown wolf, white and black spotted wolf and a gray wolf.

The white wolf growled at me playfully before attacking me, we resulted around for a while before I slammed the wolf on the ground and stood over him growling playfully.

"No, fair", said Logan as he got off the ground and shook off his white fur.

"Sorry", i said with a wolfish smile.

"Sure, you are Mr. soon to be Alpha",said Logan as he did what I would assume rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever", I said as I laid down on the grass enjoying the sound of birds chirping and the cold air against my fur.

"So, Win are you going to tell us what has been bothering you these past couple of days",asked Alex.

"Well, let me say boys it might have something to do with a short white haired boy our future alpha has been making puppy dog eyes at over these past weeks", said Logan as he nugged my side.

"Oh, you mean Avery",asked Jace as he tilted his head to the side.

It was funny how even in wolf form Jace had the same habit of tilting his head.

"He's your mate right", asked Alex bored.

"How.."

"It's not hard to put two and two together Win ", said Alex.

"Stop, being such a meany Alex anyways Win are you going to invite Ave to the wolf fest", asked Jace.

"Ave,", I questioned.

"Oh, it's a nickname for Avery", said Jace as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Umm, yeah I thought about it but he barley knows me and besides bringing a human to a party of were wolfs doesn't sound like good news", I said glancing up at the three.

"Awe, Win at least ask the kid who knows he might actually say yes", said Logan as he licked my cheek.

"Ew, Logan your breath stinks",I yelled loudly and pawed my face.

"Guys, we have to get back to the pack house remember Winter's dad said there was going to be a important pack meeting the about Sliver pack Alliance ", said Alex as he started to make his way back towards our pack house.

After , five hours of yelling about weather the alliance was a good idea my father decide to call the meeting to an end. My father and I looked like twins except he was older with gray hair.

"Win, dear are you okay", asked my mother frowning at me.

I shook my head but she didn't buy it instead she raised her blond eye brow and waited for me to spill my problems out.