Chapter 9: New student

Avery-

 Today started off actually pretty well, I woke up in a comfortable bed and had a nice big breakfast that Winter mom so kindly made and man I have to say it was the kind of food you would die for but I must say something was strange with my stomach I mean I had a small noticeably bump now and i really don't think that's normal. Even all of the she wolves commented on how strange it was but  I just brushed it off.

 Right now I sat in the back seat of  Winter's truck listening to him and Logan bicker back in front like an old married couple.

 "Don't you agree, Avery", asked Logan as he turned around and looked at me.

"Ah, um huh", I said.

"Where, you even paying any attention to us", asked Winter looking in the mirror at me.

"Nope", I said as I played with my phone.

"That's so mean", said Logan as he frowned.

I sighed and listened to my music and turned to watch the rain pour down.

After five minutes Logan announced we were at school and jumped out of the car running towards his twin Alex.

I turned off my phone and grabbed the hoodie Winter let me borrow and threw it on, my car door opened and there stood Winter with a smile on his face. Blushing I said thank you and grabbed my binder.

"Hey, Ave', said Winter as we walked into the school.

"Y-yeah", oh god I 'am stuttering way to go Avery.

"Mum , your shoe is untied", said Winter pointing to my  neon green high tops.

I hurried bending down to tie my shoe, why do I keep making a fool of my self in front of Winter not to mention I keep forgetting that he's a werewolf which equals big trouble.

"Ave, are you okay", asked Winter.

"Yeah, I'm fine", I said leaving Winter and walking fast to my homeroom but I accidental bumped into someone making me fall flat on my ass just great.

"Hey, are you okay", asked a very  sexy voice with an accent.

"Fine, I said looking up to see a boy paler than me, he looked about six two with black hair with a tint of blue in it. His hair as cut into layers and he had snake bites, spider bits and tattoos covering his right arm, you couldn't see his eyes because his bangs were hiding them.

"Avery, are you okay", yelled Winter as he came and helped me up.

"Yeah", I said as I turned to look at Win who was glaring at the stranger.

"What, is a blood sucker doing here", asked Winter as he took a protective stance in front of me.

"Chill, little wolf I'am not here to cause any trouble", said the vampire as he smiled showing his pointy white fangs.

"Lies, everyone knows vampire like to cause trouble where they go", said Winter as he stepped closer towards the vampire who just stood there looking indifferent.

Whoa, didn't this vampire know that Winter was an alpha wolf comparable of taking down a vampire but something didn't feel right if he was just a normal vampire he should have ran by now and the aura I'm getting from him is very strong.

"Win, lets just go to class", I said pulling Winter away.

"Good bye, little wolf and warlock", said the vampire smiling.

I opened my mouth ready to question him but he was gone.

Winter and I entered our homeroom and took our seats and in came Austin as he made his way to my desk.

"Avery, where did you go do you know how fucking long I looked for you", screamed Austin in my face.

"Stop, making a scene Austin I was at Winter's house", I said glaring at him.

"Making a scene, do you remember why we came here you ass and you go off to the wolf's house and what did you fuck him to like the whore you are", screamed Austin louder making people stare at us.

"Of course, I remember how could I forget you ass hole and maybe I wouldn't have went to stay with him if you and my aunt would have minded your own got dam business you hypocrite" I screamed back.

"Hump, I bet my brother did actually beat you in fact I think you did that your self because you hate your self", yelled Austin.

At that moment I felt something snap inside of me and I attacked Austin, we collided on the cold tile floor as I started to punch the shit out of him not bothering to care that I was crying like a baby.

Austin tried to push me off of him but I wouldn't budge so he raised his arm and aimed it at my stomach but some one grabbed his arms and pulled him from under me as another person pulled me off.

"Now, I don't think this is the place for two friends to fight especial when one of you are in a special condition", said the vampire in a low voice so that only the four of us could hear.

"Avery, are you okay", asked Winter as he cuffed my face searching to see if I was injured.

"I'm, fine Winter", I said melting at how he was trying to take care of me.

"Come, on maybe we should head home for today", said Winter dragging me out of the class room.

"Okay", I whispered following after Winter but stopped by the door and faced the vampire,"hey, whats your name".

"Sin," he said.

"Well, thank you Sin", I said before running after Winter and boy did he look piss at me.

"Your, going to tell me the truth when we get home", was all he said.

Author Note- Guys I'am so happy Werewolf's and Magic has all together 1,012 reads 88 votes and 23 comments which is really awesome so thank you guys anyways comment and vote _Akira1508 Gee I  all most forgot does anyone want music to the pages ? 0_o