Chapter;14 Broken

Winter  pov;

I laid under a bush bleeding heavily, after I left the pack house I ran into the forest and got ambushed by four warlocks. I remember winning the fight but then this warlock with bright red hair came out and put a curse on me and after that I fainted. My pack bond was weakened and I had a bad feeling something bad had happened, I'm sure that it's been at least been two days now. My body tried to heal my wounds but it was healing slow since that bastard put a curse on me.

I closed my eyes and tried to talk to Logan hoping he would answer after a minute I was about to give up but I soon heard Logan's voice.

“Win, where are you, you have to come back Avery's is in trouble" he Yelled.

“What, Logan claim down what happened", I yelled.

"He's psycho ex came and took Avery away", said Logan.

“Logan, Logan, I shouted great I lost the connection and my mate was taken while I'm fucking bleeding out.

I sat up whimpering from the pain my body was in,"Avery", I whispered as my eyelids once again got heavy but I did see a hooded figure coming my way.

When I woke up the second time My body was fully healed but how, I thought. Nows not the time Win we have to save Avery.

"Logan", I called.

"Win, what.."

“Logan, we need to find out where Avery is", I yelled as I ran through the forest on my way home.

"I'm already on it", he said.

Hold on Ave we're going to save you I promise.

Author note shortest chapter ever but don't worry ill update another chapter today or tomorrow