Chapter: 12 Time is Running Out

Winter pov-

 Everyday Avery Stomach grows and not the normal way he looks like he's ready to give birth any minute which worries me, I try not to say anything but we all know someone put a spell on Avery and but someone I mean Asher. We didn't want to know the baby sex but we did get to hear the heart beat which was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

I looked up and saw Avery rocking in a rocking chair Logan and I put out on the porch so he could relax outside, he held a glass of lemonade in his hand and chatted with Sin who he grew close to over the past six days.

My ears perked up on my head as the young pups nibbled on my tail making me growl playful at them, I turned to see Logan making his way over to me, the pups saw him and ran tackling him to the ground.

I smiled and then made my way over to my mate, Avery and I had sex once since we've been together but I really could careless I was mainly happy with being with him and our baby.

"Win, why did you stop playing with the pups", asked Avery as he rubbed his stomach in the area where the baby had kicked him.

" I wanted to make sure my baby's were okay", I said through our mating bond.

Avery rolled his eyes but smiled at me.

"Come, on we should get inside it's about to rain", I said shifting back.

"What, a shame it looked so nice out today", said Avery sighing.

I helped him up and into the house," where do you want to lay", I whispered.

"Living room", he replied.

I picked him up bridal style and carried him to the living room sating him down on the tan couch,"I'll be back Ave i'm just going to go grabbed a soda okay", I said.

I left the living room and went into the kitchen, and sighed I have a feeling something bad is about to come our way and I won't be able to protect everyone I love I said slamming my fest into the counter top.

"Win, are you okay", yelled Ave.

"Ah, yeah I just dropped my soda babe", I lied.

I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a Pepsi and headed back into the living room where Avery laid down watching Sponge bob, I went over to him snuggling with him til he fell asleep. I ran my fingers through his soft white hair. Sighing I got up and lifted Avery up carrying him up stairs and into our bedroom laying him down. I took one lat peak at him before grabbing my jacket and walking out downstairs and out of the front door.

I had to find out what Asher was up to if I wanted to keep my family safe even if that meant leaving Ave.