Chapter 10: Heated momment

Avery pov:

The car ride to Winter's house was so silent that it was driving me insane, I turned to look at Winter . He looked so hot sitting there with his face scorched up if i wasn't afraid that he would growl or snap at me I would have made out with him right now.

The car stopped and Winter cut off the engine turning to stare at me with stone cold hard glare.

"Spill, it now and no lying to me", yelled Winter.

I gulped," I didn't come to stay with my aunt because my parents died", I said looking at my hands.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock", replied Winter.

"Hey, I'm trying to be honest here", I snapped.

"Sorry", he said rubbing his temple.

"Anyways, I came here because my ex boyfriend Asher was a dick and deiced that he would make me his own personally punching bag.

"Where does being a warlock come into this", questioned Winter.

"Will you please stop interrupting me got dam it,."

"Sorry",he said frowning his eyebrows.

"Like I was saying Asher my psycho ex is a warlock with strong black magic and me being the dumb ass i 'am got involved with him had sex and bonded. I thought the sick bastard loved be but he only wanted me for my power since i'm like one of the strongest warlocks in the world so I ran away and now I'm pregnant with his baby, now Win you can ask questions.

" By bonded you mean...", he said.

"We are basically mates", I whispered.

"Ave, I really don't know what to say", said Winter glazing out of the window.

Win, I thought as I reached my hands out and cuffed his face," Asher means nothing to me as far as i'm concerned we aren't bonded and he's not this baby's father", I said as I placed my one hand on my stomach," you are" I whispered before crashing our lips together.

The kiss wasn't filled with lust or half hearted feelings instead it was filled with love, Winter bite my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gave him. The kiss ended up getting heated as his tongue explored my mouth,I sucked on his tongue making him moan. I smiled against his lips, he grabbed my ass and pulled me onto his lap.

"Win", I moaned as he squeezed my ass hard.

"Ave.. we.. have to stop', he moaned as I basically started to hump him.

"No, we don't", I whispered.

"Win", hun, why are you home early", yelled Winter's mom totally running the moment.

I blushed and got off Winter sliding back into the passengers side.

"So, what does this make us", whispered Winter with a smile.

"I guess we're a couple", I said pecking him on the cheek.

"Come, on Ave", said Winter as he opened his door and got out, he then walked to my side and opened my door.

"What a gentlemen", I said rolling my eyes.

"Only for you babe", said Winter Winking.

"Is that so", I said putting my finger to my lips.

"Winter, if you don't come into this house and answer my question", yelled Emily.

"Come, on baby before my mom has a fit", said Winter wrapping his arm around my waist.

Author note- So guy I was going to update this tomorrow but since like I was so happy and thankful about the read and vote , you guys are the best and because your the best I'm going to update at least to more chapters either tonight or tomorrow but like all ways please comment and vote _Akira1508 ^_^