Awkward First Time

Thick Harmony ^

***

Ally:

"Are you sure we can

"Are you sure we can.. do this? Are you sure we should do this?" You questioned nervously, steadying your shaking hands by grasping hers. "I love you. And I always will. If you don't feel comfortable-" "I'm comfortable with you. I promise. I just needed to clarify-" This time you were cut off, but with her lips. Suddenly the tension had changed, and it was most definitely sexual. Humming against your lips, her small hands pulled at your clothing until you were left in only undergarments. You mirrored her actions, upset that you were the only one who was half-naked. You kissed her softly, making sure you poured a lot of emotion into the kiss. Although the two of you had trembling hands, the moment was perfect. Everything was perfect. To the two of you, losing your virginity did not include the natural doings of sexual intercourse. As long as you two were in love, and happy, which you were, everything was perfect. And although it was a little awkward, nothing was less than amazing.

Lauren:

"Hey. If you don't want to do this, we don't. I-I'm not pressuring you or anything." Lauren stuttered, her hands coming to a stop on your bare hips. Goosebumps erupted over the flushed, smooth surface of your skin, her plump lips hovering inches above your navel. "P-Please. I just want you." You begged, your fingers tangling in her unruly black hair. "I'll take that as a yes." Her hummed softly, her fingers creating trails along your waist. Her chapped lips pressed slow kisses along your abdomen, breathing in the very presence of you. Your heart palpitated in your chest, and you took shallow breaths. This was it. Not only had you given your heart and soul to this boy, but you were now giving him your virginity. Her large green eyes stared into yours, squinting in curiosity. "Baby, don't be nervous. I promise everything is going to be okay. I'm going to take care of you." Hooking her fingers into the waistband of your panties, she pressed her lips against yours. She pulled the silky fabric down your legs before taking her position between them. Quivering bodies were pressed against each other, with lips colliding messily. This was it.

Dinah:

A smirk adorned the gorgeous girl's features, her hands resting on your hips

A smirk adorned the gorgeous girl's features, her hands resting on your hips. "Ready?" She questioned, pressing her lips to yours. You complied immediately, your back arching to meet her balmy touch. "Yes. P-Please!" You gasped, her hands pulling down your panties in one smooth motion. Her lips traveled downwards, nipping at your flushed skin. You mewled loudly, nervous in every way. "Don't be nervous gorgeous. I know what I'm doing." She whispered against your skin, kissing her way down your body. She didn't forget to give your breasts some attention, as she rolled the rosy nubs in her thumb and forefinger. Pornographic moans fell from your lips, and they were sinful in every way. Pressing her thumb against your clit, you yelped. She jumped, scared, and you both started giggling. The sensitive bud was throbbing in pleasure, and you squirmed under her touch. Everything was on fire, and you were positively in Utopia. Resuming her actions from before, but using her lips instead, you had never felt anything like this before. And Dinah was the one to do it with you.

Normani:

"I know you tend to

"I know you tend to.." You trailed off, attempting to find the right words. "Take control of things. But I wanted to try it this time. Let's have sex." You grinned, sitting on her bed. Her brown orbs grew wide, happy to finally hear those words. "Are you serious? Do you really want this? I mean I do, but I just want to make sure..." Normani smiled, holding your hands in hers. Of course, you were nervous, but it was going to be with Normani. And this was really happening. You were going to have sex with Normani. Timidly leaning forward, you kissed her softly, and you felt her hand pull you close to her chest. You let out a giggle and went with it, your hands tugging at her skirt. Pulling away to rid of the many articles that you two were clad in, you took the time to take a deep breath. Anxious to go faster, you two went in really quickly and ended up clashing teeth. "Ouch." You muttered, rubbing your lips gingerly. "That kind of hurt." You giggled before saying, "Can I kiss it better?" Pressing your lips to hers, carefully this time, you continued to get along. And everything went along smoothly.

Camila:

"God, you're gorgeous

"God, you're gorgeous. Jump for me." Guttural moan after guttural moan tumbled from the Cuban girl's lips as they pressed against yours. You mewled under her touch, before complying with her wishes and jumping. Her large hands groped at your waist, anxious to get your top off. Setting you down on a dresser in your room, she anxiously got rid of the annoying clothing. Before she could get her hands under your legs once again, they slipped, and you collided into her chest. The girl chuckled, and her boobs shook as she did so. "Hey! This is your fault." You argued, kissing the laughing girl deeply. She melted under your touch before backing up so he could sit on you plush mattress. Her hands ran over your form, pulling you so you could sit comfortably on her lap. "We're really doing this." You breathed, giggling. "We are. And I'm happy I get to do it with you." Camila sighed happily, and your nimble fingers plucked her belt from its loop. Flipping the two of you, she took control of the situation. With this, you two were bare in about two minutes, and labored breathing was the only sound that reverberated against the walls. "Let's do this thing."