Ex encounter

Ally:
Ally and I decide to go grocery shopping since she claims I need a home cooked meal. "Honestly babe, I don't need you to cook for me." I said, Ally looked at me with a "Really" look.
"Please you need a good home cooked meal." She pouted, I sighed walking down the isle to the get the noodles. While walking I hear someone say my name.
"(Y/N)?" I turn to see the voice of my ex girlfriend Casey. Her light blue eyes look me up and down.
"Casey?" I smiled, Ally looked at us as we hugged.
"where have you been (Y/N)? I haven't been seeing you around campus." I said
"Uh, I've been really busy with Soccer and stuff." I replied. she nodded.
"I missed you." she said sweetly. My eyes widen i hear Ally clear her throat.
"Yeah, hi, since my girlfriend won't introduce me I'll do it. I'm Allyson or Ally, (Y/N)'s girlfriend and you are?" she asked annoyed.
"Casey her ex." She said in a tone that shows how shes's annoyed and I can notice Ally is getting annoyed.
"Right. Nice to meet you but me and MY girlfriend need to go. Cooking her a home cool meal." Ally grabbed me dragging me away from my EX. Once we got out the grain isle she pulls me in for a passionate yet rough kiss.
"You're mine no one else's."
I looked at her scared, nodding.

Dinah:
Shopping in the mall with my beautiful girlfriend seem to become the normal for us two when she was off on tour. We were currently in footlockers as I was trying to get a job there.
"Well I guess I'll fill out the application online?" I sighed, The man nodded, I left upset.
"Babe are you okay?" Dinah asked.
"Yeah, annoyed." I was annoyed like couldn't that man tell me when I asked about the application instead of making me answer all them question. I heard a stupid squeal I turn to see my EX with her new boyfriend. Samantha. I looked away not giving a damn Dinah stopped me.
"Babe, I don't see why you need a job I'm famous." Dinah said as she wrapped my arms around my neck and I circle my arms around her waist sighing.
"You know I don't want to use your money." I poured, She sighed kissing me I kiss back happily. Once we pull apart we rested our forehead on eachothers.
"Have I told you how much I love you?" I smiled I heard my exes voice instead of my gorgeous girlfriend.
"No, not recently now that you asked." Me and Dinah look at her. She sees Dinah, I know she's a huge fan she's the one who got me hooked on 5H anyway, anyway I can tell she's shocked.
"What you want Sam?" I rolled my eyes
"Sorry I can't tell my ex girlfriend hi?."
"No, bah Felicia." Dinah laughed And Dinah yanked me away. I can tell by the look on Sam's face, she was jealous.

Lauren:
I just picked up Lauren to bring to my older sister, Bethanys, wedding. Once we arrived I intertwined our fingers bring her in. My mom spots me rolling her eyes when she sees Lauren. We take a seat and they say the "I Dos" it was the after party when things got really interesting. I pull Lauren over to my sister.
"Beth! Congrats." I hugged her tightly, Lauren stood there shyly. Beth looked at her.
"Hi, I'm Bethany. Call me Beth." she says warmly and Lauren smiled nicely loosing up knowing Beth and like my mom.
"Pleasure to meet you." Lauren said, Beth smiled
"You know, my mom said you were pretty but God damn you're gorgeous." I was shocked my mom talked about her. Speak of the Devil and he'll appear my mom showed up with my Ex Sydney.
"Sweetie look who I invited, Sydney your ex." my mom said, Scratching my cheek I looked at my mother pissed.
"Okay hey Syd." I said pissed.
"Hi, nice to meet you." Sydney looked Lauren up and down nodding before grabbing my hand
"Lets dance." Sydney yanked me before I could reply no..I looked at Lauren apologizing she shook her head no..as we danced, Sydney spoke to me.
"Listen I know you miss me and you know I miss you. Drop the little pop star and get with me." Syndey said. I looked at Sydney her blonde hair and beautiful green eyes didn't match her personality.
"For someone so beautiful and smart, you're one dumb bitch if you think I'm leaving my NON slutty girlfriend for you. Listen I broke up with you for a reason, you weren't the girl I fell in love with when I was what 8? I love Lauren in fact I think, no, I know I'll marry her." I rolled my eyes, I let go and notice Lauren wasn't in there Bethany looked like she was yelling at my mother.
"where the hells Lauren?" I asked, Bethany looked at me angry.
"Ask mom!" I look at her questioningly.
"Mom what'd you do?!?"
"I just told her she was unwelcome. That you and Sydney are meant to be." she said that disgustingly calm. I lost my cool.
lAre you fucking crazy mother?!?!?! Why would you say something like that? Get the fuck off your high horse and see I'm fucking happy for the first time! I FUCKING LOVE LAUREN MICHELLE JAUREGUI!" I yelled walking out. I seen Lauren sitting on a bench outside. I go up to her sitting down wrapping my arms around her.
"Babe i'm so fucking happy with you, you don't even know it." she looked at me with tears in her green eyes.
"We've been dating what? Six months and your mother still hasn't accepted me. Your father came around but your mother won't!" I look at her grabbing her face with my hands wipping her tears.
"Baby I don't give a shit what my mother thinks! You mean the world to me girl, you make me so much more fucking happy then Sydney ever could! Dammit I want to marry you! I want you and me to be where my sister and her now husband are! One day we'll have kids and look back at how stupid my mother was! Lauren Michelle Jauregui you make me the happiest fucking girl alive and I'm so smartly in love with you!"
After my mini speech I kissed her with so much passion it scared me. I have never, never, in my 17 years of living kissed someone with as much passion as I just kissed her. I know I just know I reassured her in everything.

Camila:
I was walking with Camila in the park holding hands when I seen Kristen, my ex, running. I got a good look at her in sports bra and some Nike shorts. She smiled walking up to me.

Kristen:"Hey (Y/N)!" she says happily I smile back politely.

Me:"Hey Kristen!" I let go of Camilas hand to hug her which she returned. Once we pulled apart I seen an annoyed look in Camilas eye.

Me:"oh Kristen this is Camila my girlfriend, and Camila this is Kristen-" I was cut off by Camila.

Camila:"I know who she is." me and Kristen both taking back by her rudeness. Kristen said friendly.

Kristen:"So,(Y/N) the basketball game we need to wear a players jersey can you spot me yours please." she gave me the puppy dog face and I could never say no to that.

Me:"Sure, hell it might bring me luck."I smiled.

Kristen:"(Y/N) just because you haven't been on top lately doesn't mean you need luck. You have skill." I smirked

Me:"I know to much." I say cockly.

Kristen:"Still the same cocky little shit!" she slapped my arm playfully before saying "Thanks again (Y/N) for letting me use your jersey see you at the game tiger." I smiled as she walked away me an Kristen may not be together but we're still good friends I look at Camila who looks pissed.

Me:"What?"

Camila:"What was that?"

Me:"What was what?"

Camila:"That. 'Oh (Y/N) can I use your jersey you have so much skill'" I looked at her before saying

Me:"Now hold up she didn't say it like that-"

Camila:"I know flirting when I see it!" I smirked

Me:"You jealous babe?"

Camila:"You wish...okay maybe just Alittle. Have you seen her shes gorgeous." and it's true she is beautiful. She had blonde straight hair with light brown eyes the perfect figure.

Me:"Yeah, but you're stunning." I kissed her."Babe you make me feel something no one else can I am in love with you." I kissed her.

Camila:"Sorry for being rude I just don't want to loose you (Y/N)." I take her hand in mine and intertwine our fingers.

Me:"Don't worry babe always and forever I will love you." we kissed again.

Normani:
I just finished my swim meet. I won. I seen my ex Audrina once I got out the showers she walked up to me.

Me:"Hey, Audrina." She smiled at me before saying.

Audrina:"I miss you." I look at her shocked. Looking into her hazel green eyes I know she's telling the truth.

Me:"I'm dating someone." I state. I see her run a hand through her dark brown hair before smiling a sad smile showing her perfect white teeth.

Audrina:"I'm really sorry about what I did and I want you back in my life at least as a friend." I bite my lip nodding. We hugged. We both went out with some friends to Ihop. Our friend Ryan took a picture of us two. After we said our goodbyes I go home, getting ready for bed, I hear a ding on my phone. I grabbed it seeing I have a notification on twitter.

@AudrinaPat:" it was good seeing @(Y/T/N)! Congrats on your win! Plans soon!"
I smiled before replying
@(Y/T/N):"@AudrinaPat fo'sure! And thanks!"
After sending out that tweet I locked my phone. 5 minutes later Normani called me.

Me:"Hello?"

Normani:"Um, is that Audrina your ex?"

Me:"yeah, she was at my swim meet with Ry." I say. I hear her sigh.

Normani:"Is there something going on?"

Me:"Of course not! Babe I love you and only you! She told me she wanted to be friends and I agreed." I hear her sigh

Normani:"(Y/N) I just don't want to loose you love."

Me:"You won't I promise."