She wears your clothes

Ally
You both were snuggled up, as you watched Catching Fire, on TV. She was wearing your dark green hoodie, which she was frustrated when she kept having to pull the sleeves up.
"Y/N, your hoodie is so big." Ally said sighing shaking her head.
"I'm not big. You're just small," You remarked, as Ally gave you a death glare. "AND ADORABLE." You confirmed.
"I better be adorable..." Ally growled, as you wrapped your arms around her.
"You are," You kissed her cheek. "Especially in my hoodie." You grinned.

Dinah
"Y/N, I'm leaving soon!" Dinah called out to you, as she picked up her purse, and slipped on her black vans that were lying next to the door of your shared apartment.
"Are you guys recording today, again?" You asked once you got to Dinah, while your right hand was occupied with a red apple, that you took multiple bites of each second.
"Yeah, we did not get much done yesterday.." Dinah said. "I'll be home around nine, or so." She fumbled with her keys as she had to dig into her purse for a bit.
"Nine? Dinah, you need a break!" You complained.
"After we finish this track, we're done recording, until the tour starts." She reminded you, adjusting the shirt she was wearing.
"I know, I just-" you cut yourself off. "Is that my shirt?" I playful smile played on your lips.
Dinah looked down at the Nirvana shirt, like as if she forgot she was wearing it. She just hoped you couldn't notice.
"Hmm.. Would you look at that." Dinah said, pretending to have a dumbfounded look on her face.
"Dinah, do not get anything on that shirt." You warned her.
"Oh I'll try," She said, as you both hugged. "To get stuff on this shirt." She added.

Lauren
"Y/N!" Lauren called through out the small apartment, as she entered from the back door. "I'm home! In case you've missed me."
Not less than a second later, you came bolting in through the kitchen.
You pulled Lauren into a hug. "Don't ever do that again."
Lauren laughed, as you kissed her sweetly, on the lips. "It was only a week, I think you managed pretty well, without me." Lauren looked around examining the apartment.
"Hey," You said examining her plaid shirt. "Is that my shirt?"
Lauren went silent. "Maybe..."
"Lauren! I've been looking for that the whole week, you had it all week?" You asked again, as you felt the thin plaid, red, Cotten, between your fingers. As you kept on looking at the plaid shirt. Or maybe just Lauren, was what you were really looking at.
"Sorry, I just wanted to take something that reminds me of you," Lauren said. "It smells like you. In a good way. It's like home." She shrugged.
"Lauren Jauregui," You looked up to her eyes. "That is the most poetic thing you have ever said." You smirked, as you took her suitcase to the living room.
Lauren giggled, as she followed you.
"So Miss Jauregui, tell me all about England."
You ended up letting her keep it because, seeing her wear it makes you feel all giddy. Even though you didn't tell Lauren that. In fact, you probably never will..

Camila
"I'm am here hanging out with the girls from Fifth Harmony!" The Interviewer on the X-Factor red carpet, announced. There was cheering in the background by the Harmonizers. The girls were smiling, and greeting them.
"So let's talk about your clothes! Dinah were did you get these jeans?" The interviewer asked Dinah, as the camera man lowered the camera so Dinah's red leathered, pants, were visible.
"These actually came from Forever 21, and they were not expensive at all! You just gotta look." Dinah said.
"I love it! Not underdressed or overdressed!" The interviewer said, in her bubbly voice, as she moved onto Camila.
"Camila, I love this denim jacket! Where'd you get it?" The interviewer asked, with the microphone shoved into Camila's face.
"It's my boyfriends, I'm pretty sure the 99 cents, store." Camila shrugged smiling, earning a fake laugh from the interviewer.
"Your boyfriend? Austin Mahone?" The interviewer asked, getting nosy. Camila wasn't her boyfriend, and the interviewer knew it. But Camila, held her head high and shook her head.
"No, Austin and I, are just good friends. I have an amazing girlfriend, named Y/N." Camila smiled. The interviewer nodded unsure of what got say, as she moved onto the next girl. Camila felt as if she should wear a piece of your clothing every time she goes to an interview now.

Normani
"It's about a million degrees out, Normani! Let's go in the water, that's right over dere." You told Normani, pointing over to the ocean, while Normani scrunched up her nose.
"Nah," Normani shook her head, and stuck her facade back into her magazine.
"Pleeeeease.." You whined. "I'll let you... Hm.. Wear my shirt?"
Normani couldn't help but let out a giggle, and a raised eyebrow, as she eyed your Tiffani Thiessen shirt.
"I don't know, Y/N. No one can own a 90s pin up girl, shirt like you can." Normani said, shaking her head.
"Tiffani is not a pinup girl..." You mumbled to yourself. "Anyway, just wear it!"
Normani sighed, and raised an eyebrow. "You'd let me get your Tiffani shirt wet? I'm dreaming, I swear."
"Sure, if you come into the water with me." You smirked, as you handed her the shirt, as she slipped it over her head, as she pulled her dark hair, into a high ponytail.