The book you read together

Ally
The Fault In Our Stars
Yes, it was sorta of main stream, but you both enjoyed it! You loved the plot between, Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus Waters. After you both read the book, (which took barely any time.), you both started using references. Like started calling Ally by her first and middle name, using Okay? Okay., and using lots of metaphors. You both thought the way John Green writes was genius, and you both were happy you had a new thing to bond over.

Dinah
The Best Of Me
Haha, yup! You are one of the cheesiest couples in the world. Nicholas Sparks books, are the heart and soul of young teenage girls... And young teenage girls, boyfriends. It was very addicting actually, making Dinah swoon.

Lauren
The Hunger Games
You both were not really into the sappy romantic, novels so you decided on the popular series by Suzanne Collins. You started reading it with each other, and you two became addicted. But,the deal was that you both could not read ahead on each other. But, of course you both, broke that rule.

Camila
Twilight
Camila and yourself, we're never really into Twilight. But, decided that whoever could finish the series first, gets to dye the other persons hair, whatever hair color they want. Expected something totally mainstream, it was hard to put down. You both finished the same dye so you both dyed each other's hair.

Normani
The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants
You didn't want to read it at first because, it's a girly book. But, Normani forced you, as she read it to you once in awhile while you were forced. You started asking her to read more sometimes, when you got into it, like a little kid hearing a story at bedtime. She liked to tease you about it once in awhile, just for the fun of it.