Biting their Neck

Ally:

"You look gorgeous baby." You complimented, your (e/c) eyes scanning over her form. Her large brown eyes grew large, her pink, plump lips pursing in an attempt to argue. "Don't even try me Hernandez. You are not winning this fight. Now, I believe a 'Thank You' is in order." You retorted, waving your hands dramatically. "T-Thank you." The brunette stuttered, making her way over to you. "You are welcome. Also there is another issue that we need to discuss. I am extremely horny but you look to good to mess anything up, so I guess we can settle for dry humping?" You queued in, hoping she wouldn't deny your request. "Let's do it." She giggled, swinging her leg over your relaxed form. Her hands grasped your face, pulling you into a sweet kiss. You hummed happily against her soft lips. She moved her hips against yours, pressing up against your core. Suddenly, you flipped the two of you so you were on top, and you kissed along her jawline. Moving south, you pressed hungry kisses against her flushed skin, biting down harshly. She mewled underneath you, and you grinned against her skin. "Time to go short stack. Don't want to be late."

Lauren:

"Woah. Lauren" You attempted to pull the fiery girl back in, as she was on fire. "Don't touch me!" The raven-haired girl fired back, growling as she tried to get away from you. Something had set her off, and when Lauren Jauregui was let loose, there was no stopping her. "You better chill out. Right now. Just because you're mad at some bitch that goes by the name of Donald Trump, you cannot just go around and be a bitch too. I am your girlfriend. Not some idiot you can go and tell to 'fuck off.' You better listen to me Lauren Michelle. I am not going to sit here and let you push down everyone just because you're mad. Now chill out. Now." It took Lauren a few seconds to comprehend your words, but when she did, a lustful glint appeared in her eye. "God, I love it when you tell me off." She growled, shoving you into an empty classroom. Her lips pressed against yours in a dangerous manner, and you complied immediately. Taking control of the situation, you traveled downwards, biting harshly. You could see the bruise quickly forming. She whimpered from underneath you, melting into your touch. "Try and sass me again Lauren."

Dinah:

"Why did you do that again?" You questioned, placing your purse onto the plush red seat. You sat down on it, combing through your fingers; something you had been doing for God knows how long. "You could of seriously gotten hurt D. At least you called. Thank you for that." You babbled before looking up to meet her gaze. "Sorry baby. But you were my knight in shining armor." You consoled, standing up from your comfortable spot to sit next to your snapback girlfriend. "Anytime." she chuckled, pressing a delicate kiss to your temple. You hummed in response, attaching your chapped lips to the base of her neck. "You were so brave." You giggled, biting down onto her neck. She moaned softly, leaning into your delicate touch. "Please. Don't tease me" You complied, your hand grazing over her groin. "Anything for you, gorgeous"

Normani:

The car around you vibrated silently as a catchy tune pounded through the surrounding speakers. Humming along to the chorus, you passed by a certain girl. You had planned on driving the girl home, and having some, fun when you arrived. "Hey, stranger." You mused, unlocking the doors. Throwing her purse in the backseat, he settled into the passenger seat. "You know, today was rough. "Can we just do it in here? Please?" she pleaded, her large eyes peering into your suspicious ones. "Sure, let me just park somewhere inclusive." You hummed in response, flashing a grin. You didn't mind, as long as you could make the horny teenager happy. Parking in a secluded area surrounded by trees, you unbuckled yourself from the driver's seat. Swinging yourself over so you sat on Mani's lap, you pressed your lips to her. You feverishly pressed your lips to her neck, your pearly whites nipping at the sensitive skin. The brown eye girl hissed in response, and you giggled. You pulled the flushed skin between your teeth before running your tongue over the bite to soothe it. "Keep going." It came out as a guttural moan, and you continued to litter her neck with bruises. "Will do."

Camila:

"Don't think about it Mila. It's not that big of a deal. they're not worth anything, they're just haters..." you continued on before puling her into your arms. You could care less and you held her close to your chest. "Everything is going to be okay. their opinion doesn't even matter. Just remember that, okay?" She sniffed against your shoulder, nodding softly. "Hey." You grabbed her face, forcing her to look into your eyes. "It's okay." And with that, you kissed her, and hard. She complied with your touch, her quivering form crumbling under your touch. She hummed softly, combing her fingers through your hair. Nothing came easy for the poor Cuban, especially all the hate from the fans. Traveling downwards, you pressed loving kisses against her neck. Biting down softly, she let out a light moan. "P-Please. I need your touch. I need you." Soothing the bite with a soft kiss, you pulled away. "As you wish."