Going Public

Ally:
It was our five month anniversary when we decided to go public and by public I mean post a picture on instagram. We aren't together today so it sucks. I look through my photos in "the girlfriend" album, yes she has her own album, when I finally choose one. Before I post it I make sure to text Ally making sure she wants to go public when she replies with a yes I go on my instagram and post it.

@(Y/IG/N):"

 so its me and my beautiful girlfriend @allybrookeoffical she amazes me more and more everyday

so its me and my beautiful girlfriend @allybrookeoffical she amazes me more and more everyday. I'm so grateful I met you. You make me happy and I love you more then you know. I hope you're having fun on tour but know when you get back I'll take you out to celebrate our 5 month properly. I love you.😘😍❤💘 #happy5month #beautifulgirlfirend #youremyworld #iloveyou"

Once I published it I see a notification that Ally tagged me in a photo I click it and it opens to this
@allybrookeoffical:"

Once I published it I see a notification that Ally tagged me in a photo I click it and it opens to this@allybrookeoffical:"

Babe I just want to say I'm one of the most luckiest girls in the world and I thank God everyday that He gave me you. I love you so much and I wish I could be there to celebrate our 5 month anniversary together in person but I'm on tour and you understand that. I miss you and can't wait to see you.😘😘😘😍😍😍💓💓💓💘💘💘 #missingher #iloveyou
#(Y/F/M/L/N) #fivemonth @(Y/IG/N)" I quickly comment on hers

@(Y/IG/N):"I love you too babe."

She commented on mine

@allybrookeoffical:"You're the sweetest😘😘😍😍"

Dinah:
Me and Dinah thought we should publicly tell the fans we are together on a YouTube video. I start the video.

Me: "Hey guys uh, I got a special guest today and y'all most likely know her. She's my beautiful famous girlfried Dinah Jane Hansen." Dinah showed up.

Dinah: "Hey guys!" she waved excitedly.

Me: "So I wanted to make a quick video to tell y'all me and Dianh have been dating for five months and I never been happier I love you bae." I kissed her.

Dinah: "Harmonizers I hope you'll be happy that me and (Y/N) are dating. I love her very much. So be the awesome fans you are and don't send hate to her please." she kissed me and we talked about a few more things. Like how we met, how I asked her out, and how we make it work long distance. Hopefully the fans will love us together.

Lauren:
Me and Lauren wasn't planing on going public, yet. But the paparazzi must've snapped a picture of us kissing cause we were on E! News.

Terrance: "It's time for so true or so false couples edition. Let's start off with fifth harmony sass queen Lauren Jauregui. Does she have a girlfriend? This is so true. They were spotted kissing we don't know who the mystery girl is but we're sorry to the hearts that are silently breaking." I turn off the TV. I hear a ding and I open my twitter

@laurejauregui:"@(Y/N) I just want to tell you happy five month I love you.😘" I smiled before tweeting.

@(Y/T/N):"I have the best girlfriend ever happy five month. I love you😘"

I wait nevoursly upon the fans reactions.

Normani:
I was doing another Q&A on twitter when I see a question I don't know if I could answer.

@gangstawannabe:"who are you dating @(Y/T/N)?"
I quickly text Normani to see if I could answer she said yes. I replied.

@(Y/T/N):"@gangstawannabe I'm dating Normani"
I see I have a notification from Normani.
A fan must've asked her if it's true.

@harmonizerforlife: "Normani is it true you're dating @(Y/T/N)?"

Normani: "@harmonizerforlife yep I am. We've been dating five months."

I smiled I didn't know if i wanted us to be public but with whatever the reaction is I'll always have her.