Chapter 3: Running

Tanookie Park

"Yoshi get to the car, go!" said Archangel who started to run along with Yoshi.

It wasn't until Yoshi tripped on a rock and fell on the ground, this caused Archangel to stop running and help his friend.

"Yoshi you okay?" asked Archangel, kneeling down on one knee."*grunts* No... I think my ankle is broken."said Yoshi, sitting up.

Archangel then looks at Yoshi's leg and sees a bump on the side."You did, *Gets up and lends his hand to Yoshi.* come on I'll carry you."said Archangel.

Yoshi then grabs the red yoshi plush on the ground and takes Archangels hand, and puts his arm around his shoulder.

Archangel and Yoshi then continue moving till they got to the exit of the park.

Once they exit the park they see people running out of the carnival and getting into their cars or panicking in the streets.

They then get to the parking lot trying to find their car, once they found it Archangel walks to the passenger side; opens the door, and puts Yoshi in the passenger seat.

Archangel closes the door to his car and walks over to the passenger side.

"HALT!!!" yelled the unknown voice, Archangel stops and turns around and sees 3 Hammerbros running at him.

The Hammerbros stop a few feet away from Archangel, preparing for anything that the Yoshi might throw at them.

"By the orders of King Bowser, you and your friend are to be arrested!"said one of the Hammerbros.

Archangel went wided eye to what he said.'Bowser... alive?' said Archangel in his thoughts.

Archangel just stood there still wide-eyed to what he said about Bowser being alive, still questioning how he could be alive.

One of the Hammerbros then charged at Archangel, causing Archangel to snap out of his thoughts.

Archangel dodged the charged attack and countered with a kick on the Hammerbros hip, causing him to fall down.

Archangel then backs up and breaths heavily and shots a fireball out of his mouth hitting one of the Hammerbros and knocking him unconscious.

Then the Hammerbro who charged Archangel got up, reached onto his back and throws a hammer at Archangel.

Archangel sees the hammer and launches his tongue grabbing the hammer with it, Archangel then swings his tongue and throws the hammer back at the Hammerbro hitting him in the head.

Archangel then sees the other Hammerbro sneaking up trying to get Yoshi."Oh no you don't!"said Archangel.

He then charges at the Hammerbro and sucker punches him in the face knocking him out.

Archangel just stood there breathing after defeating the three Hammerbros."You know.... you guys should never fuck with a Red Yoshi."said Archangel.

Archangel then walks to his car to get to the driver seat, but Archangel is then grabbed from behind by Hammerbro.

The Hammerbro then shoves Archangel onto a car.

Archangel then tries to do another fireball attack but is stopped when the Hammerbro puts both of his hand on Archangels throat, choking him.

"You know what... screw Bowsers orders, killing you would be a pleasure.... I might even get promoted."said the Hammerbro, he then chokes Archangel even harder causing Arc grasp for air and closes his eyes due to the pain.