Chapter 1: The Carnival

[Authors Note: Before reading this please read the "Ask and Dare Mario and Co" to catch up on previous events."]

The House, Yoshi's Room

"*sighs* Ok here we go.... Arc, there's been something I've been needed... to tell you... I've a crush on you."said Yoshi looking at a mirror.

"*Grunts* Who am I kidding he's not gonna feel the same. "said Yoshi falling on his bed.

"You won't know until you at least try Yoshi."said the unknown voice, which caused Yoshi to jolt from his bed.

"A-Arielle, how long have you been liste-"."Long enough for you to fall on your bed." said Arielle walking over to Yoshi and sitting down next to him.

"Did Arc..."."No, he's out in his car waiting for you."said Arielle.

"You okay?" asked Arielle, Yoshi sighs and leans and rest his arms on his legs."It's just... how do I know if he feels the same way?"

"Well exactly what I said early, you won't know until you find out."said Arielle.

Arielle looks at Yoshi and sees he is still not convinced to confess his feeling to Archangel."Look why don't you just wing it, enjoy the carnival, have fun with Arc, find a place to relax for a bit, and tell him how you feel."

Yoshi thought about and decided to go with it and see if it will."Well I guess I can do that."said Yoshi smiling

"Well then you better hurry, cause I get the house all to my self tonight since Luigi is at the castle with Peach and Mario."said Arielle, forcing Yoshi to get up and leave his and Making him go out the front door.

"So have fun."said Arielle, closing the front door." Ugh.... What was that all about?"said Archangel standing next to his car.

"I don't know. "said Yoshi, walking up to Archangel."You ready?"said Yoshi.

"Yeah I'm ready, I've been waiting for you to get out here for like 20 minutes, what were you doing anyways?"said Archangel, getting in the driver seat and causing Yoshi to blush a little.

"N-Nothing important."said Yoshi, going into the passenger seat.

Archangel puts the car keys in the ignition and drives off to go to the carnival.

Star Carnival, Parking lot

"Welcome to the Star Carnival! What's our main attraction? Why you of cours-"." You know after a while that voice gets really annoying."said Archangel, walking with Yoshi.

"Yeah, like seriously just play it at the front, don't play it around the whole place."said Yoshi

As Archangel and Yoshi Continue walking around the carnival, they found a place to sit then pulled up a map of the carnival to see what else they can do.

"So what else do you want to do? Cause I think we can only do two more, so why don't you pick the last two."said Archangel handing the map to Yoshi.

"Umm ok, how much coins do we have left?"asked Yoshi."Let me see, *Counts the remaining coins in his coin bag.* We got 13 coins left." said Archangel.

Yoshi looks through the map to see some of the rides and mini-games."Well we can do one of the mini-games near the Fun Bazaar and maybe we... can do the ferris wheel?"said Yoshi.

Yoshi blushed a little bit when he mentions the ferris wheel, thinking that it would be a little weird for them.

"Well it's two coins each turn for a game and six coins for the ferris wheel, Ah why not, and besides the ferris wheel would be a nice thing to do."said Archangel, folding and putting the map away.

Once Archangel put the map away, him and Yoshi got and proceeded on going to the mini-games first.

Arriving at some of the mini-games they look through to see what they had to offer, one of the games was a Throw a dart at the lizard king game which caught both of their attention.

"Wanna..."."let's do it."said Yoshi, running up to the game he wants to play, along with Archangel.

Before playing the game, Yoshi looked around the prize selection and saw multi-colored yoshi plushies on the right.

"Yo greenie, you gonna play or what? said the operator of the game."Oh right sorry."said Yoshi, Archangel hands two coins to the operator.

The operator hands Yoshi two darts and tells that he has to hit the head of the lizard king with both darts.

Yoshi raises his hand focuses on the target and throws the dart missing, then throws the other dart missing again.

"*Chuckles* Better luck next time greenie." Said the operator, grabbing the darts from the wall."Dang It."said Yoshi with a sad look

After Yoshi moved for Archangel turn, Archangel hands him two coins while the operator hands him two darts.

Archangel raises his hand with the dart, aim at his target throws the dart landing a headshot on the lizard king.

"Nice shot, now what would you like?said the operator, Archangel tells him what prize he wanted, the operator grabs and hands it to him.

Archangel walks up to Yoshi and told he won."I know... what did you get?" asked Yoshi."Something you wanted." Archangel walks in front of Yoshi showing him a Red Yoshi plushie.

"Oh my stars, how did you know I wanted that?"asked Yoshi, grabbing the plushie from Archangel's hands."I saw you looking at it when we got to the game."said Archangel.

Yoshi hugs Archangel around his neck and Archangel hugs back. After their hug, they left to go to the ferris wheel which was close to the fun bazaar.

Once they got to the ferris wheel, they got up the ramp, handed six coins to an operator, and got in and sat down and strap themselves in a car.

After a couple of seconds, the car started moving backwards and they started getting higher and once they got to the top, they stopped and were able to see the castle and a little bit of the rest of the kingdom.

Yoshi started getting tired and rest his head on Archangel's shoulder causing him to blush."Tired?"asked Archangel, Yoshi nods while trying to stay awake for the rest of the ride.

The car started moving again and which caused Yoshi to jolt up. Once they were at the bottom again they unbuckled their straps, got up, exited the car, and headed towards the exit to the carnival.

"Hey umm... do you mind if we walk around the park for a bit? We don't have to if you don't want to."asked Yoshi.

Archangel thought about it for a couple of seconds before answer his question." Sure why not, we got some time to kill anyways."said Archangel.

Archangel and Yoshi reached the exit and gone through the pathway and turned left to the park.

Tanooki Park

Arc and Yoshi enter the park and walked on the path of the dirt road, After some time of walking, the found a bench, which had a small good view of the castle.

The two Yoshi's sat down and look upon the view that was given from were they sat.'Come on Yoshi you can do this, just tell him how you feel.'said Yoshi in his thoughts.

"Umm... Hey Arc..."Archangel looks at Yoshi."There's something I've been meaning to tell for some time and well...."Yoshi rubs the back of his head."Tell me what?"asked Archangel."What I'm trying to tell you is that I-" *Sirens*

Archangel and Yoshi look away from each other, look at the castle and they see something flying in the sky heading towards the castle.

"Is that an.... airship?"said Archangel, both Yoshi and Archangel hear an explosion and then a big flash comes from the castle and then fire comes from the side of the castle.

Then Airship fly's next to the castle, and Archangel and Yoshi see a flag that they haven't seen in years.

"No.... It can't be."said Yoshi. The airships had the flag of Bowser's army.

"Yoshi, get to the car, Go! said Archangel.

End of Chapter 1