It quickly melted my heart and probably my lungs. I was definitely looking at him with a smile and awed-look on my face for quite some time. No one has ever offered me this nice thing before, especially when no one knew that I really love driving cars.

I raised a brow quickly to hide my romantic excitement. "To where?"

"Just around the city. The lights here are to die for."

The tallest cliff quickly came up in my mind. It was only 15 minutes from my house but I was hesitant.

"Didn't you say we're going to drink the night off?" I asked.

"Well, yeah."

"We better stay here, then."

"We'll just go home sober or not at all. It's pretty comfy here," he said and pushed a button somewhere in the sat nav. Moments later, his roof opened in a cool slow motion, folding all the way to the back showing all of the interior. The only thing left was his windshield. He then referred to the night sky where the stars were so visible and bright.

"See? Who couldn't sleep with that view?"

I chewed my lip, thinking for a brief moment. It wasn't always that I get to drive a real sports car that I once fantasized about when I first saw it on a parking lot. Plus, there were little to no cars around this time in town.

"Oh fuck it," I said defeatedly and jogged to the other side of his car and onto the driver seat.

I entered his vehicle and spotted he had one bottle of whiskey. There was also a bag of unidentified things because I can't see clearly in the dark.

I put on my seatbelt and slapped his hand away when he was trying to bluetooth his phone. "Driver gets to put her own music."

He sighed. "Another Taylor Swift song?"

I giggled. "I want to, but maybe later."

I scrolled through my phone and pressed the play button. I put my phone down and fastened my seatbelt.

"I stared up at the sun, Thought of all of the people, places, and things I've loved."

"Heyy," he vibed. "Nice choice."

I zipped my lips and laughed. I put the volume up higher than normal and started the car. I looked at the shift gear and just looked at the interior dreamily.

"Can I like, take a picture?" I asked Tyler. He opened his hand and motion for me to give him my phone.

"I'll picture you," he said. Without second thoughts, I gave him my phone and posed for the picture.

When I tried to get my phone from him, he put a hand up. "Wait," he said.

I raised a brow when I saw he airdropped my picture on his phone.

What's that supposed to mean?

I didn't make a comment about that so I wouldn't add more awkwardness to the atmosphere.

Soon after, we were singing whilst putting our hands up in the air, speeding down the empty highway with blasting music. I untied my hair so that it was freely waving in the air. Tyler turned to me and stared at me, and looking away when I turned to him.