Bonding Time

(This is Maverick's hair normally

(This is Maverick's hair normally. And her full form is up top. Yes it's the lycans from Underworld but to me they give off a hybrid appearance so. But she's a female so the proportions will be different, just leave it to your own imagination.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"You might just have to break those in a little more." Alice told Bella, as she walks across the concrete, scrapping her heels the whole way.

"Just look at Mav, she was raised by wolves and the heels she has on, even I would break my legs in."

(Here outfit is the very left

(Here outfit is the very left. But she also has a leather, moto jacket that she throws over it later. Might have a picture.)

<><>

I laugh at her comment and sarcastically smile at her.

"Very funny. It just takes some getting used to, trust me. The most important rule is to never look down, always look straight and walk with confidence." She watches as I strut across the concrete of the back patio, my hips swaying and heels clicking.

A whistle cuts through the air, making me blush and stop walking, turning back to Bella.

"That's my girl." Emmett growls, smirking at me. I return his smirk, my cheeks hot and probably a bright shade of red.

"Y-y'all are cute." Bella mumbles out, awkwardly smiling.

"Thanks. He makes me happy."  We both watch him as he picks up huge - at least 12 foot- log and carries it around the set up for the wedding.

<>Bella's P.O.V.<>

From where she's standing Maverick jumps, landing yards away by a log about as big as the one Emmett is carrying.

With a grunt she picks it up, carrying it around over her head behind Emmett, who watches her and laughs the whole way.

After they both set their logs down, he kisses her, pulling her close before she breaks apart, running and jumping, climbing up a tree with him on her tail.