Home

(Sorry about the vid, but I love this song. and I think it fits.)

<><><><>

We were home.

Home.

For the first time in weeks, we were all home. Safe and sound.

"Thank you...for saving me." I whispered in Emmett's ear as I climbed on top of his body.

"Me saving you? Baby, you saved me." My lips grazed his and for a moment, I stopped and looked in his eyes completely taken aback.

Then I kiss him, I push my lips to his and let our instincts take over. I was born for this.

Sure, the pack was my family but I never knew what I was doing with them. I love shifting and running free, I wanted to do that forever but I couldn't. I'd have to give it up one day just so people wouldn't notice my non-aging.

Then I'd be just like my father, stuck in this little town with no gift and no point besides leading a tribe who had no purpose.

But now I had one, I gave myself a forever. A forever with him. My soul mate.

I was born to be a hybrid. Tethered to two different worlds, but not bound by them.

This was my purpose.

<><><><><><>

It took us days but we finally came out of Emmett's room, into the foyer and with the family.

"Took you two long enough." Jasper smirked at us across the room.

"We broke a lot of stuff." Emmett smirked back at him and then went over to hug him and joke around.

"Did you hear the news?" Esme asked, from beside Carlisle.

"Bella and Edward are to wed." My jaw dropped, I knew that they loved each other.. but marriage.

"Wow." There's really nothing to say about it.

Then we hear footsteps, Bella and Edward walk into the room with us, his arm wrapped around her waist.

"Congratulations." I smile at them, it's a genuine smile.. the first one I've had in weeks.

"Thank you.." Bella tells me, while returning my smile shyly.

"You'll have to excuse us, Esme and I are going to hunt together... Just to have some peace and quiet." We all murmur a goodbye and they leave, flying out of the open glass door and in a blur they were gone.

"Bella and I are going to plan for the wedding! Maverick you're welcome to join!!" Alice jumps up and down, clearly excited about the wedding.

"Thanks for the offer but no thank you, I'm not the best with planning and/or female stuff. I think Emmett and I are just going to go out today, spend some time with each other." She nods in understanding and grabs Bella's hand.

"Come on!" As she drags Bella away, Bella gives us a 'Please help me' look, making us all share a laugh.

"We'll see you later." I nod to Edward and Jasper, and turn to Emmett.

"Let's go my love." He smiles to me and picks me up bridal style, flying off the porch and running through the woods.

He kisses me as he runs and accidentally trips, sending me flying to the ground. I roll into the leaves and sticks on the forest laughing the whole way.

Emmett stands up, autumn colored leaves in his hair making me laugh.

"Come on, baby." I turn and run off towards the sound of falling water and before I know it were standing in front of the most beautiful waterfall I've ever seen.

" I turn and run off towards the sound of falling water and before I know it were standing in front of the most beautiful waterfall I've ever seen

Emmett stands behind me, shocked by the beauty of the waterfall.

"Well come on." I start pulling off my clothes, first my hoodie and boots, then my pants and I let my hair fall down my back.

The straps on my bra fall loose down my shoulders as it falls to the forest floor.

I'm left standing in my underwear, my body exposed and vulnerable. My fingers fix the white lace thong on my hips, letting the sides sit on the top of my hip bones.

Slowly, I step into the water letting it flow until it's below my chest.

I turn back towards Emmett, his eyes scan my body... but I know that's not what he loves.

Nothing has ever fully given itself to him, not even Rosalie. I'm not prey to him, I'm a predator letting my guard down just enough to let him in.

In a millisecond his clothes are off and he's in the water in front of me.

"You're..." He stops, words don't come out of his mouth. Only air.

"...beautiful." As he grows closer to me, his hands find my hair, and my sensitive nipples rub against his chest.

For a moment, there's no movement. His golden eyes are locked onto my crimson, hands wrapped in my hair and in an instant he wraps his other hand around my waist, roughly pulling me against his chest.

With a grunt he lifts me up and let's my legs wrap around him, his hand still held onto the nape of my neck.

His eyes have gone black.

My lips lock on his and he roughly grabs my neck.

"I...I n-need you.." He pantingly gets the words out, breaking the kiss only momentarily.

My back is against the slick rocks, the waterfall hiding us from the rest of the world. We're in a secluded cave behind the waterfall, partially underwater.

"T-then...then t-take me. I'm yours...just take me.." That's exactly what he wanted to hear, as he growls at me, pinning me to the rock.

We go for hours... days..weeks... it could've been years and I wouldn't have noticed. I was so caught up in him, the whole world could've past by, leaving us as the only people left... stuck in that hidden cave for eternity and I wouldn't have minded.

I should be covered in bruises, I should have gashes and blood pouring from my body, maybe even broken bones. But I don't.

I'm his equal now and he can lose control. He can unleash himself on me, he can give me everything and it won't break me.

We laid in that cave for what seemed like hours, talking and figuring each other out.

He knows it all, everything.

"Maybe, we should go back...you know we have been gone for a while." He tells me, while nibbling on my ear and kissing my neck.

"We have...but I'm not done having you all to myself." And that's how we end up for the next three weeks, frozen, naked, bare and connected in the cave behind our waterfall.

Just us.

And for the first time, I felt home.

<><><>

SOOOOOOOOOOOO

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CHAPTER FUCKKKKKK. LIKE OMG. THIS IS MY FAVORITE.

ALSO SHOUTOUT TO joshuasmith240200
For following this book this far and giving me awesome feedback!

TWO CHAPTERS IN THIS WEEKEND.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB !!!!!!