Authors Update

So this is just an update for you guys. I've been very, very busy lately especially trying to get my grades up before the end of this semester.

So I might not be updating much between now and the new years.

But to tide you over until I'm ready and have time, you need to read my other stories. For any of you who don't.

I have one called "Come Join The Murder" it's a sons of anarchy fanfic, dealing with Jaxs sister falling in love with Chibs and also being patched in.

Also, I have another called "Heir To The Cowl" it's a Jason Todd/Red Hood FanFic, which takes place during Arkham Knight and afterwards. It's about a former member of the Batfamily and vigilante/villainous herself, Diamond Back.

Then I have one for all of you The Walking Dead fans called "Save Me". It's about the beloved, found sister of Rick Grimes, Adrienne. It's not a slash but she has to ultimately choose between Daryl or Shane.

I also have a Passengers Fanfic about The movie with Chris Pratt and a Boondock Saints fanfic, if you guys want me to publish it.

But thank you all so much for sticking around so much. And please read my others, if you love this story you'll love them!

You're all amazing.!❣❣