Hibiki x Lucy

Requested by : @fairytailfinatic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"COOL!COOL!COOL! Thank you for volunteering for the photo shoot Lu-chan!!" Jason said running around snapping pictures of Lucy.

"But...I didn't volunteer, I'm supposed to be getting payed...right?" Lucy said sweat dropping.

"Oh! Well I guess I can pay you something..."

So getting payed wasn't part of the original plan... Lucy inferred bitterly.

"I am here!"

A golden haired flirt walked into the room posing dramatically.

"Ccoooll! Hibiki-kun can model with Lu-chan since she's still here!" Said Jason waving his camera around wildly.

"Anything for all the beautiful ladies." Hibiki said flashing an eye blinding smile.

Great. I thought modelling with Loke was bad but this seems even worse.

"Cool! Cool! Cool! Lu-chan! Stay for a little longer!"

I wasn't getting anything in first place so why not?

"Sure, but you'll have to give me something in addition to the original jewels I was going to get posted on the job sheet!" That was enough jewels to pay my rent for two months!

"Fine Lu-chan, only because you asked so nicely," Jason said waving Hibiki over.

Is it just me or did that sound slightly sarcastic?

"Hibiki-kun, you are going to model with Lu-chan today! She is going to act as your girlfriend for the valentine's edition for sorcerer weekly!" Jason said bringing his hands up to his face looking "innocent".

" It's such an honor to be able to model with such a beautiful mage." Hibiki said getting into my personal bubble.

~~~Timeskip~~~~

After the shoot I was waiting for Jason to pay me then leave because I've had enough of Hibiki's shameless flirting. He finally came out after a couple minutes and handed me the jewels. I counted it and discovered that it was a few hundred jewels shorter than what the job sheet said I would get paid.

"Um, Jason, this is 400 jewels short..." I said.

"Oh, sorry about that! I knew you wouldn't mind so..."

"And what about the extra for helping you with the valentine's shoot?"

"Oh yeah, I convinced Hibiki-kun to take you out in a date since you seemed to like him!"

WWWHHHAAATTT?!?!?!

"Lu-chan! Let's plan our date and then plan our wedding!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~
Hi! I'm back from the dead! Sorry if it's so crappy, I haven't been writing for a while (obviously) so I'm a little rusty... If you want to see my horrible (not really) excuse for not writing for so long, go to my profile, I'm gonna put a message there and probably send it out to you so you'll get it anyways. Very proud I updated though!

×Vote!×

×Comment requests!×

×Share with you other Fairy Tail lovers!×

×Bye!×

~t