Elfman x baby bird! reader

Requested by: creepypasta42

Idea: Elfman finds a baby bird egg in a nest by itself and he was the only one there when it hatched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd pov

~~~~~~~

     One day, Elfman was walking in the forest when he heard a bird chirping. Curiously, he headed towards the sound to find a bird fly away from a tree leaving an egg inside. Elfman came back day after day to check if the mother had come back, but she never did. He decided to take the nest and egg back to the guild.

      "Mira! Lisanna! Look what I found!" Elfman yelled as he ran into the guild hall.

     Natsu quickly intercepted the egg and started tossing it up and down.

     "Look what I can do!" Natsu attempted to drop kick it before Elfman came barreling in and tackled Natsu.

"IT'S NOT MANLY TO KICK AN EGG!!" Elfman caught the egg and gently placed it on a nearby table before punching Natsu in the face.

      "IT'S JUST AN EGG!!" Natsu yelled punching back.

      Pretty soon most of the guild was fighting with each other.

      "Hah, remember when Natsu first found Happy? He was still an egg, and Elfman had to take care of it." Lisanna said leaning on the counter trying to avoid flying objects.

      "WAIT!! LOOK!" Macao pointed at the egg as it toppled off the table onto the ground.

      "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

      The egg landed and cracked open revealing a tiny chick. Everyone sighed in relief while Natsu wilted in disappointment that he wouldn't get to eat the egg.

      Elfman quickly ran over and picked the chick up inspecting it before resting his head in his hand.

      "Elfman-san, is the chick ok?" Wendy asked coming up behind him.

      "THIS CHICK IS MANLY!!IT SURVIVED THE MANLIEST FALL!!!" Elfman said with tears streaming down his face.

     "O-oh. That's nice Elfman-san... what are you going to name it?"

     "It will be "(Y/N)"!!! Because (y/n) is a MANLY NAME!!!!!!"

      "I CALL BEING THE GODMOTHER!!!!" Erza yelled popping out from the background.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is one of the weirdest requests I've gotten, but it was really fun to write and I hope you guys like it!! Also, sorry it's so short :/
~t