i felt my heart ache as he did that.

"Then ,Rosie, do your very best to hang in there. Please..-" he sniffled as i heard a soft cry come from his mouth.

"Just please hang in there." he begged i tired my best to nod and with a sudden erupting cough, ifelt a wave of naseau hit me, my face cringing.

sowly, i felt myself breath lightly a si slowly moved my head towards him.

"i..it .. it was nice to k..know you, Raggedy man.. tell Jmie .. tell him i .. I-"

as a sudden sense of peace flew gently over me i slowly closed my eyes as i felt my last breath dispate from my lungs.

...

No ones POV

The Doctor stood there, mouth agape as he felt himself cry lightly, and then with a mighty tumble and a fall, he broke out into a raging cry as he sank to his knees on the trdis floor, his hand gently slipping from Rosies hand that was now limp, an was already a bit colder.

a moan of sadness left his lips as the Oncoming storm held both arms aloft, wailing out in misery as Rory tried his best to save Rosie, whilst Amy comforted him.

he pounded his fists angrilly against the Tardis floor, slowly sinking to the floor , his face laying on the floor as he wept , curled into a ball, cradling his head in his hands, making his cries of sadness clearly visible.

slowly, his head lifted, stained with fresh tears, and a bright red.

a tear streamed down his face as he muttered somthing under his breath.

"I never got to know her... and Jamie... He-"

The sound of an extra pair of footsteps dashed into the Doctor sears just in time as he was able to lok over to see Jamie in the doorway, a look of uitter defeat and pure sadness upon his face as he slowly marched up to her body, and poked it gently.

"G..G Gigi?" he asked in a high pitched voice as he tried to shake her, and was quickly also crying in the Doctors arms, both of them crying and comforting eachother.Jamie rocked back and forth as he cried, stuffing his thumb in his mouth, an old habbit that had only been resorted to during times of great stress.

...

THe Doctor was wearing his casual black suit with an acoompanying black bowtie as he marched solemnly up the large hill, Jamies hand gently held within one hand.

Amy, Rory, The Doctor, And Jamie slowly made headway towards the tombstone at the end of the hill, under a beautiful red fern.

They alll sniffed and cried as they slowly lowered her Black casket into the ground ,burying the boquet of roses with her.

But with high head, and heavy hearts , the sad group marched back towards the Tardis.

Amy was now cradling Jamie, who was wailing into her black dress, and was struggling to get out of her grip to try and get back into the casket with her.

"LET ME GO!" he cried as tears streamed down his face, flailing his arms violently to try to get out of Amys hands.But the more squggled and squirmed, the tighter Amy's gri got. and at one point, he just gave up, and lay limp in her grasp , returning back to crying in her dress that was now decently wet with tears ( ill give you a hint, those arent the tears of Rory, or Jamie)

The Doctor sighed heavily, letting a stray tear wander down his fac as he held his top hat gingerly in one hand, holding a boquet of roses in the other hand.

Rory sighed, shoving his hands bitterly in his pockets as they slowly aproched the Tardis.

with a small click, the Doctor opened the door as he stopped, putting his black coat on the coat rack, gently laying his top hat just above it.

with a quick tug, he pulled off the bowtie that was sluung around his neck, nd with a sigh , he slowly walked up to the captains chair, and just sat, and cried in his hands.

Slowly, Amy, Rory, and Jamie came back insdie after saying a few words.

*ahem*

*AhEm*

*AHEM*

The Doctors head jetted around sharply as he growled primordially, not ready to be bothered or pestered.

but yet..

The Ponds were asleep.. and so was Jamie.

Slowly, the Doctors head traced up the long pair of legs in front his veiw.

"Simple Version..

Not

Dead."