Chapter 11/ It's Bleeding

————————————————————————
6+3=9
But so does 5+4.
The way you do things isn't always the only way to do them. Respect other people's way of thinking.
        -Unknown
————————————————————————

"You're so annoying!" I shout loudly- my werewolves anger level rising as well- at my infuriating mate. My wolf didn't like being bossed around. I angrily huff, and launch the purple pillow at the back of Aiden's head. He angrily turns around, and roughly grabs my wrists. I jerk back, unable to get away.

"Willow." Aiden warns as our eyes meet and he sees the challenging look in my eyes, flashing me his now dark blue eyes. His wolf was about to come out, and he was warning me that he would not tolerate disrespect. Stupid Alpha male!

"Why can't i go outside?" I hiss nodding towards the stupid new, thick, unnecessary locks on the doors- since i couldn't dramatically point at it. Aiden, and Nathaniel thought it would be a great idea to add them. Apparently someone had snitched, and told Aiden that they had spotted me outside with another male. Pft. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid! Snitches get stitches! Unless you snitch to protect someone or for a good reason...

"Because I said so." He says sounding like a mom because obviously moms can win that argument with those three words. Aiden leans in a little, making my heart thump wildly against my chest. My wolf almost forgetting that we were supposed to be mad at him.

'He smells so good~' my wolf coos.

'Stop! I'm- i mean we are supposed to be mad at him.' I growl back at her.

"Take it as a warning. If i find you outside there will be punishments, and especially if you're with another male. My wolf doesn't share what's his...." He whispers into my ear- making sure to blow a little, leaving me panting, then pulls back. His? As in i'm not Aidens but his wolfs? Ouch, i mean to be fair im pretty annoying. I quickly close my gaping mouth, and place my hand over my heart. Surprised that it hadn't thrown itself out of my chest, and started molesting Aiden. I watched as he pushed away from me like i had a disease, and walked confidently up the stairs leaving me on the couch. Holy hell he has a nice butt...

"Stop looking at my butt."
.

"Nathaniel?" I call from the living room as he cooks whatever garbage he has planned. How much you wanna bet that he'll poison me so that he can have Aiden to himself.. Honestly id let him have Aiden for free, then he'd have to put up with the stupid lock on the door. Stupid Alpha males, stupid males in general. Curse them for being so possessive.

'Shut up, you like our mate. I mean heck I certainly like him!!' My wolf calls my bluff, while turning it into her horn dog ways.

"No." He shouts back in a song voice, it wasn't very pretty. And i'm sure the view wasn't pretty either. Gosh i'm so funny, I wish I could say these jokes out loud so I'd get a pat on the back.

'It wasn't that funny, Willow.' my wolf scowls like a teenager embarrassed by their mom.

"You don't even know what i'm gonna ask!"

"Whatever it was, it was probably dumb." Nathaniel pokes his head into the living room, and smirks- in-fact he just now proved that it was indeed not pretty. I stick my tongue out at the tall male in the girly pink apron. I mean heck how did he even get that apron! He had to have gone out and bought it. I can just picture his tall figure trying on the pink apron in a store. God i really wish Aiden wouldn't have taken my trusty stapler...

'I mean you did make a hole in the wall, that he had to pay to get fixed...' my wolf teases. My eyes quickly dart over to the quite large hole in the wall and chuckle in response.