Chapter 6/Rogue?

(885 words) i'm on a roll
————————————————————————
Some days, she has no idea how she'll do it. But every single day, it still gets done.
-Unknown
————————————————————————

I sigh, sitting on the bleachers, and awkwardly kick my feet around. I haven't been able to leave Aiden's sight since i got hurt. Its been maybe about 2 days since he rudely colored my horse pink.

The whistle screeching brings me out of my thoughts, and i look around. Boring. I flinch slightly when tiny arms wrap around me. "Willow!" A voice giggles. I quickly hug back when i recognize the voice.

"Hi Jacob!" I ruffle his hair a little bit. I look around, and notice his mom wasn't here. "Did you walk here alone?" I ask slightly scolding, and looking into his little blue eyes.

"Yeah. Lets go play on the playground!" He says pointing to a playground i never noticed. It wasn't to far so id be okay- i hope...

"Okay." I stand up, and he takes my hand practically dragging me the whole way. I sit on a swing while Jacob keeps going down the slide, and climbing everywhere.

---

After playing on the playground for awhile i noticed that they had stop training. "Hey Jacob? Want to head back now?" I ask looking over at him. His eyes were glued on something in the woods.

"What is it...?" I ask trying to remain calm. He seemed zoned out, and i could smell the fear rolling off him in waves.

"Rogue, it's the wolf that followed me here." He whispered. My eyes widen. He was followed?

I lunged out of my seat, trying to get a better look. As soon as i did i saw the wolf, it was blonde with tan eyes.. It was watching us. As soon as it saw me it took off running into the darkness of the woods. I quickly picked up Jacob, and ran all the way back to the field. Adrenaline rushing through my veins.

Who was he staring at? Was he watching Jacob? Was that even a Rogue?

"Where have you been!?" A loud voice booms as i reach the field. I just ignore him and sit on the grass with Jacob.

"Don't tell anyone about that.. rogue." I whispered in Jacob's ear, i honestly had no reason for why he shouldn't tell Aiden. He just nodded his little head and smiled with uncertainty.

"Willow! Don't ignore me!" Aiden whined as he finally reached us. I looked up, my brown eyes meeting his blue eyes. He was acting like a baby. And he said i was childish...

---

Zander's POV:

"Any luck?" My Alpha asks as he turns around in his chair to meet my eyes. "No." I hang my head down in shame.

"I've tried following the boy, but i've only seen him with her once today." I say clinching my fists. "She saw me." I look up and give a mischievous smirk. The way it felt when i smelt the fear coming off waves from the boy, and Willow.

"Good. Maybe she'll kick your ass before i do." He growls, sending me a look of disappointment.

"Maybe." I say not backing down. If one thing i knew Archer couldn't fight worth a crap. He'd probably throw a chair at me, and then get tired, and give up. Wimp.

"Tomorrow i want you to follow the girl. Everywhere, if you can gain her trust then if you do that you're finally doing something right." He says writing something down. "Now leave." He huffs out angrily.

---

Willow's POV:

I scream as Nathaniel sits on me. "YOU'RE TOO FAT!" I shout digging my nails into his arms. Freaking fat adult male werewolf!

"Well we were having bonding time, and you're trying to sleep!" He says wiggling around like a worm. I cough as he moves to sit on my stomach. Ouch! My ribs!

"HELP ME!!!" I scream then realize no one is in the house but us. I think... Its awfully quiet, but then again its like 12 pm at night.

"Nathaniel! You're so heavy!" I whine, squirming around. I grab a pillow, and hit him in the back of the head.

"What are ya'll doing?" An annoyed, and very mad Aiden asks from the door. He looked like he was about to kill both of us in one move.

"I'm sitting on her because she's trying to fall asleep!" Nathaniel whines not moving off of me. I claw him again and smack the back of his head as hard as i can- hopefully damaging what little brain he has.

"Get off of her." Aiden says sighing. I could see something flash in his eyes, but i couldn't tell what it was. When i lived back at home when my friend even poked someone her mate was a jealous beast. It was hilarious, because she always teased him. My eyes water as i begin to remember Kelsie.. She betrayed me. Kelsie told my father of my plans of escaping the first time i had tried. Which ended in me being locked up, and whipped in front of the whole pack- including my mother... My mother had cried and begged my father to make it stop... but he couldn't do anything..

"Fine." Nathaniel groans, and gets off of me. I wonder if my family missed me.. I'm sure our Alpha, Archer didn't..

Flashback-

"I want your daughter." Alpha Archer says to my Mother and Father. They look at him strangely.

"Shes not of age.." my mom whispers looking at my 16 year old self. What if we aren't even mates!

"I'll wait two years." He says smiling creepily at me. He always creeped me out. "There is something special about her, i can feel it." He smirks. Or maybe you're just freaking insane!

"Willow, go play with Calum." My mom says pushing me out of the kitchen, and into the living room.

"Hello?" Aiden asks waving a hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, i zoned out." I say sitting up, but dumb me didn't realize how close we were so we bumped heads. I rub my head slightly, as it tingles. He seemed unfazed, with his dumb emotionless face. I wanna slap it, maybe he'd show anger?

"Your eyes turn dark brown, almost black when you zone out." He points out staring into my eyes.

"Yeah.." i say awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

"I'm gonna go to bed." I say standing up and waving bye to them. "Goodnight." I yell as i hop up the stairs two at a time. I dash into my room, closing the door. I jumped onto my bed and curled up into a ball. As soon as i closed my eyes i fell asleep.. hoping to dream about two happy mates, madly in love.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter~

Love,

Kai 8D

Xoxoxxxoxoxoxo