Chapter 7/ Different

————————————————————————
"She was a true fighter, you could see it in her eyes. She was not born strong, she was made strong. She was sculpted to he her own hero when the world let her down, and she kept picking herself back up..."
  -Unknown
————————————————————————

I look at myself in the mirror, and grip the counter for support. My eyes were a darker brown but i wasn't in flashback land. My eyes.. They've been changing back in forth almost like strobe lights.

"What are you?" Aiden asks whispering into my ear as his arms snake around my small waist. My skin tingles as he rests his chin on my shoulder. What am i...?

"I-i don't know.." i whisper turning to look at him. He removed his chin from my shoulder as i turn around. I look into his eyes.. biting my lip nervously as we both begin to lean in.

I look around panicked when he disappears. My body is left cold without his touch. I turn quickly to look back in the mirror. Written on it in red was 'No one likes different...'

My eyes begin to water, and i hug myself- wrapping my cold arms around my small body. My eyes were flashing again.

"Weak.." a voice whispers in my ear. I look up into the mirror but no one is there..

Light. Dark. Light. Dark. Light. No color..

My eyes had nothing in them. I gripped the counter as i felt my life draining. Where am i going?

"No one likes different." I say harshly to myself as i fall onto the ground.

"I'll kill you." My eyes flash as i remember Aiden and i's fight.

"K-kill me.." i whisper back to the voice, gasping for air when Aiden appears again. With the knife he had at the dungeon. Except this time it was bloody.. and he had my brothers head in his hand...

I shot up from my bed, panicking. Am i dead? I yelped as i came tumbling off the bed- wrapped up in my blanket like a burrito. It was just a dream... just a dream.. im okay... im okay... wait am i?

I quickly wipe the tears out from under my eyes and sigh. Looking down at my arms i noticed all the cuts, and bruises from me trying to wake myself up. That was a weird, scary, and confusing dream. Did it mean something? What am i...?

I wipe my tears again as i notice i started crying again. Weak.. I flinch as the door slowly opens. I look up to see Aiden, but he is only wearing sweatpants! WITH NO SHIRT. "Oh my god." I squeak quickly covering my eyes. He just chuckles at me, how rude.

'Hot, hot, hot, MEGA HOT!' My wolf purrs. SHE FREAKING PURRS!! WHAT THE HECK!!!!

"Are you okay?" He asks stepping into the room, and closing the door. I quickly scurry to my dresser and pull out a shirt for him. Probably too small.. i quickly slide the shirt on him before he can argue. "Oh my god. I just dressed you.." i blush looking away, realizing what i had just done. The shirt didn't even cover his stomach, and i could hear the fabric stretching.

"This shirt.... is a little small." He looks down at it, and pulling the fabric away from his stomach as he speaks.

"Yeah." I say looking at it as my eyes involuntarily trail his body. I snap my eyes away when he looks at me. He struggles to pull the shirt off of his body, and then places it on the dresser. Which causes me to cover my eyes.

"Have you ever seen a guy shirtless before?" He teases- inching closer to me.

"No! I mean y-yeah! Tons of h-hot, a-almost n-naked guys!" I yelp as his skin touches mine. Just that little contact sent little sparks of electricity up my spine and sent my heart soaring.