Prologue

15%

I groan when I see the percent on my phone, I was honestly wishing I had grabbed my charger. Wait how would i use it anyway? Lets just ignore that.. Maps wasn't working anyway. I shove my phone back into my pocket, my legs were threatening to give out any second. I loved the woods.. but not enough to be in the dark, so I just kept going.

"Come on, willow you can do it!" I whispered quietly to myself- cheering myself on..

---

5%

I was lost, and the sun was beginning to set. I had already dropped my phone causing it to shatter, but I kept going when I saw my background. My background was a picture of my little brother and I. He was on my back laughing, and i was smiling- we were at the fair in a local human town. My brother was about 5 in that picture, he is now 7..

---

1%

I hear a twig snap causing me to stop in my tracks. I looked around assessing what could happen. "Hello?" I ask dumbly looking around again- i should've kept my mouth shut but fear had taken over. I felt like I was in a horror film. Any second id get mauled by a squirrel. Well maybe not a squirrel but a giant wolf...

I sniffed the air causing my eyes to widen..

I was on claimed territory.. how had I not realized this?? I'm so stupid!

Snap.

I snapped my head back to look behind me. Where was i? and more importantly was the thing that was currently hunting me? I tried masking my scent to rid the smell of fear. It was strong.

Snap.

I turned, and looked ahead. A massive black wolf that was screaming raging power from the way he stood was watching my every move. His lips curled back as he let out a menacing snarl, and slowly he leaned down on his front paws in an attack position. I was no match for him. He'd kill me before i would even be able to step forward, or scream for help..

Beep.. 0%

My phone made a sad power off sound and I felt it vibrate as it turned off. Great! My phones dead! Well it's not like it would help anyways. Help...