Chapter {10}

[Lauren Jauregui]

~Loving her or found first {part 1}

I wanted to rip my hair out.

But I wouldnt be surprised if the Council said I was only thinking of myself and not the fans then Fifth Harmony would be over. Do they realise Im a human!? Fifth Harmony is a human! Every human is a little selfish every now and then. I try not to be a lot and all but sometimes I just need to do whats best for me.

Hopefully this counted.

I sat on the beach in California. Our show was over and it was night. The stars were out and bonfires were lit all along the coast. I stayed to the darker side though. Leaving me in peace with my high waisted shorts and favorite plaid top. Twirling my neckchoker cross.

By a bonfire, Normani and Dinah sat kissing. Of corse Dinah had turned up the game. I have no idea how they did it but Normanis cuts were gone. And too prove it she wore a tank top and jeans. Expousing every piece of skin you would really cut on. Dinah wore a floral top and jean shorts. She was absoulutely beautiful and I wanted nothing more than to be Normani.

Camila sat all lonely on a log across from them. Seemingly daydreaming. I felt a little bad because I wasnt with her but I needed time to cool off. My feelings for Dinah were there. And they were stronger than I had ever dreamed. Camila liked Normani now Im guessing. So now how do we convince the Council to let us be with the ones I love.

*1 am*

I sat with my toes in the sand. I didnt want to leave. The beach was comfy. It was just us now, Ally had left though. Camil was sitting beside Normani on a log and Dinah plopped down next to me in the sand.

"Hey,"

"What are you doing?" I ask flattly.

She wraps an arm around me. "Sitting next to the one I love."

I break away from her embrace. "Just stop." I say with venom in my voice.

Her eyes widen. "Okay whats up?"

"This!" I gesture around us. "Dinah do you know how much it hurts? That I have to act like I love Camila when I love you?"

Dinah nods. "Because thats how I feel." Her voice is calm and composed and it only angers me more.

"So you dont want to fight? To stand up against the Council?"

She stands and I curse the fact that shes so tall. "No I dont because they have the power here Lauren, dont you see that? If they take you away I could never forgive myself. You really dont understand the story do you?"

"What story?"

Dinah sighs. "Another day-"

"I dont see when we will get another day."

With a tiny laugh she smiles. "I see you everyday Laur."

I roll my eyes. "Maybe you should just stop. I cant- Im- Im not strong like you."

Dinah has hurt written in her eyes. "Lauren Im so-"

"Dont feed me lies." I snap. I want to go talk to Camila, but shes lip locked with Normani. It hurts so much but Im on my own.

As if sensing my thoughts Dinah speaks up. "Im here for you Lauren just let me-"

"No!" I scream and begin backing away. "The people I trust are the people that hurt me most. Your just going to add to the list." Tears threaten to fall any second so I turn and dart away. Leaving Dinah crying all the same behind me.