25

Hey guys!! I was to excited to wait to upload this chapter and i hope y'all under stand why I was so here it is!!! Enjoy
-Andi <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Raven's POV-

I woke up around six thirty and decided to take a shower because we were still driving to the next venue, and no one was up. I grabbed a Jack Daniels tank top, some black skinny jeans, and a cropped thin leather jacket because it was going to be in the 50's high 60's today. Figure that out. Its July. Welp, guess that's just New York! I stepped into the warm water that was now little pellets hitting my back. Five minuets later, i got out and got changed. I went to the back room to put my pyjamas into my bag, and then went to grab a coffee from the kitchen.

Raven's Outfit (i found an outfit that i liked, just the hairs diffrent so ignore that;))

I walked into the living area with my coffee and was greeted with Jake.

"Good morning Raven." He said on a cheery tone

"Good morning, wjats up with you?" I laughed causing him to start laughing

"Just in a good mood." He said while giving me a cheeky smile

"Why?" I asked getting a smile on my face

"Cant tell you that!" He laughed

"Come on Jake!" I whined like a 5 year old

"Dont fucking spill it Jake!" Ashley said while walking into the room.

"Oh good morning mother fucker, now tell me whats going on!" I said

"Nope!" They said in unison amd with huge grins plastered accross their faces.

"Bitches" i huffed causing them to laugh. By now everyone was up and getting ready, we got to preform later that day, so we going to walk around and listen to some of the other artists.

We ended up watching Pierce the Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Motionless in White, and some other great bands. Andy took me to meet Pierce the Veil and as much as I hated him for making me have a mental fucking breakdown when i met Vic. But now i have his number and hes like a friend now! We walked back to the main stage so we could start to preform. I told the guys that im going to preform my new song and the acoustic one that i jave shown Andy, the onky thing is Andy doesnt know about me preforming my new song. Infact, he doesnt even know i finished it. The guys helped me with the drums and the guitar work. Im so nervous.

We ran on to the stage instantly starting with Crown of thorns, the set list was
Crown Of Thorns
Knives and Pens
Set The World on Fire
Heart of Fire
Savior
The Morticians Daughter
And then my two songs!

I got a stool and put it by the mic, and Andy did the same and sang back-up Vocals for me, it sounded amazing. But when I asked Andy to sit on a stool because i had to 'wow' Andy with my new song. Well hope fully wow him. He did as i asked and sat on the side of the stage,not hidden from anyone. But out of Jake, Jinxx, and Ashley's way so they could act like freaks while playing (like normal) when we were all ready they began to play, and i began to sing.(the song is Cassie by Flyleaf)

The question asked in order
To save her life or take it
The answer "No" to avoid death
The answer "Yes" would make it
Make it

"Do you believe in God?"
Written on the bullet
Say "Yes" to pull the trigger
"Do you believe in God?"
Written on the bullet
And Cassie pulled the trigger

All heads are bowed in silence
To remember her last sentence
She answered him knowing what would happen
Her last words still hanging in the air
In the air

"Do you believe in God?"
Written on the bullet
Say "Yes" to pull the trigger
"Do you believe in God?"
Written on the bullet
And Cassie pulled the trigger

How many will die
I will die
I, I will say "Yes"

"Do you believe in God?"
Written on the bullet
Say "Yes" to pull the trigger
"Do you believe in God?"
Written on the bullet
And Cassie pulled the trigger

(Do you believe?)
"Do you believe in God?"
(Do you believe?)
"Do you believe in God?"
(Do you believe?)
"Do you believe in God?"

And I will pull the trigger

The crowd went nuts. I looked over towards Andy, and he just sat there with a suprised expression stuck on his face. Je came up and kissed me and I didn't think it was possible but the crowd got even louder. Andy took the mic from me, and started to speak to the crowd.

"So i had no fucking idea that last song was going to happen, but it did." Andy laughed "but thag was my amazing girlfriend's mew song. Even though she doesnt have her own band." Andy started to ramble on and on about me causing a light shade of pink to creep up onto my cheeks.

"Andy, get to the fucking point!" Jake laughed

"Fuck off, im telling everyone how amazing my girlfriend is!! And hey, look the suns starting to set, Rave look how pretty!" Andys said while looking at me. A crew member gave me an extra mic so i could talk.

"Yeah its pretty!" I laughed "whats this all about, these douche bags wont tell me anything." I said while pointing to the guys who were now surrounding the two of us.

"Yeah, about that." Andy said while laughing nervously and scratching the back of his head.

"Tell me, in front of this crowd. Pleeeesssseeee!!" I whined, at that exact fucking moment Andy got down on one knee and pulled out a purple velvet box out of his skinny jeans. HOW THE FUCK DIDNT I SEE THAT?!
He opened the box and spoke into the mic "Raven Rose Vander, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" Andy asked while looking into my eyes, the crowd was silent. I pit my hands up to my face as i started to cry. I nodded my head becaise i was too overwhelmed to talk. Tje crowd went insane as Andy put the ring on my finger and kissed me. I couldn't be any happier, and I cant wait for the future with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope yall are enjoying the story so far. Please vote, comment, and share the story with your friends. I am sorry in advance if there is anything that does not make sense. I have been having writer's block for a while and haven't had any inspiration to write, so sorry if these are bad chapters. Comment some ideas for next chapter! I will try and update as soon as I can! Thank Y'all for reading and please again if you haven't already voted and shared this story. Love you guys!

-Andi<3

DISCLAIMER!!!
None of these chapters are edited and some will be written on my phone or my computer so sorry if there are any mistakes. Thank you

Currently Listening to- Caught Like A Fly-Falling In Reverse

Word count: 1117