7

-Raven's Pov-

The next morning, I woke up to find that I was put into my bunk after I had fallen asleep on Andy. He probably didn't want to sleep with me on the couch, or he didn't want me on him. I realized that I was facing the window in my bunk, so I turned over only to be met by a sleeping Andy. But what really made me think was 'Why is he in here?' I looked up to see his face to find him looking down at me with his hair drooping in front of his face.

"Good morning Rave," Andy said while putting an arm around me. Wait a minute Rave? I brushed it off,

"Good morning Andy," I said while starting to get closer to his warm body buy stopped moving. Andy glanced down at me looking like he was going to question why I didn't cuddle up with him, I couldn't get used to doing this. Soon he'll have a girlfriend and I won't be able to realize more. I was getting sad just thinking about it. I looked up to him and saw he was looking at me with sad eyes. I looked down and once he realized I wasn't going to move, he left. Andy Just pulled his arm off of me and left. I got out of my bunk to see that Andy crawled back into his bunk, which I was a little hurt seeing that he just left to go to his bunk, but hey I have to get used to it right?

I walked into the Lounge area of the bus to find the rest of the guys sitting in there watching cartoons. What I never really realized was that I was put onto the bus and so was my stuff, and we were moving. Everyone said good morning to me and I did the same. I walked towards the kitchen ignoring the fact that we were on the road, and that this was going to be my first ever REAL tour I have been on. I poured my cup of coffee and sat in the middle of Ashley and Cc. The guys are my favorite people to hang around, more likely because they make me seem not so childish and they love watching Cartoons!

I started to watch what was on at the moment, which was Tom and Jerry! My favorite! Just then, Andy walked out of the bunk area and looked me in the eyes, with red eyes and walked straight into the bathroom. Was he crying?!?

-Andy's POV-

When Raven didn't pull closer to me, I knew exactly why. Because of me telling her that I love someone, and she doesn't think it's her. When I got out of her bunk I went straight to mine and silently bawled my eyes out. I feel like I'm losing her. Slowly but surely was all that I could think of at the moment. I walked out and checked her bunk to see if she went back to sleep but it was empty. I was sure my eyes were red from crying, so I headed out of the bunk rooms and was met with Raven giggling at the cartoon that was on. But when she saw me she looked right into my eyes and looked sad. 'Shit my eyes!' I thought and quickly walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on, and stepping in, feeling the warm water hit my body like pellets were soothing. But not soothing enough as I started to cry again just thinking about Raven. I have to tell her how I feel. I stepped out of the shower and looked into the mirror only to find that my eyes were still red. I got dressed and splashed cold water on my face and walked out into the lounge and grabbed a cup of coffee. The guys looked at me worried and Raven just walked with her head down to the bathroom. Her purple fringe in her face covering her eyes, and most of her face. All I heard was a little sniffle and I immediately looked at the guys worried. What Have I done?

"Andy, you have to tell her," Cc said quietly looking at me in the eyes

"I know! It's just I don't... I just.. I feel like you guys are lying to me that Raven 'Loves' me" I said with all honesty.

Cc sighed and Ashley spoke for him "Dude, we are on tour now. We are touring with Ronnie!" Ash looked at me and I had no idea where he was headed. He sighed and slumped down onto the couch giving up. Jake stood up and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Andy! Listen to what we are saying! We are trying to say that Raven might fall for Ronnie. He's one of her favorite bands! If you don't make a move on her soon, he will! As much as we love Ronnie, knowing him he would do that!" I looked at him dumbfounded and realized that Ash and the guys were probably right. I had to do something, and soon.