24

-Raven's POV-

I woke up only to feel the soft warm breathing from Andy. His head burryed in my hair. I smiled and silently laughed to myself. I looked up to his face and his long black hair was hanging down in front of his face. He was so peaceful looking when he slept. His steady breathing suddenly ended as he started to wke up. I closed my eyes pretending to sleep. The bad thing was, Andy saw me...

"I know you're up goof." Andy laughed

"Fuck you!" I laughed and hit him playfully with a pillow. He just tilted down to meet my face and looked me in the eyes. "I love you" he whispered then kissed me

"I love you too," I said while looking up into his blue eyes.

"WAKE UP BITCHESS" Ashley screamed through the bus. I jumped, well tried to jump over Andy in the small bunk we were in. But as you know Andy he grabed me by the waist and held me. I was now in his spot by the edge of the bunk.

"Andy, im going to kick his ass." I said while turning to face him. He just laughed and pulled me closer into a hug.

"Hey, i made reservations for dinner tonight. Dress nicely, we'll go about an hour of sweating our asses off." Andy smiled.

"Its a date then" I smiled

"YO LOVE BIRDS GET YO ASSES UP WE'RE ON IN 10!!!" Cc yelled while yanking the bunk curtain open. I jusy laughed and got out of the bunk. I got my clothes on and headed to the stage where all of our stuff was. Andy ran up behind me and whispered into my ear,

"I moved the reservation to 5, gives you three hours to get something fancy and get ready." I smiled and nodded my head anf we ran onto the stage. We did the same set list as yeasterday. And at the end, i sang my song. Once we got off of stage, i ran to the car and went to the mall. Andy said somthing fancy. So i went to the dress shop. I picked out a purple and black dress, some black shoes, and went to the make up and hair salon. Once .y hair and makeup was done, i headed back to the bus so I couldget my dress on. I walked out into the living area with my dress on and shoes so the guys could see. Andy wasnt there because he wasnt allowed to see me until we had to go.

-Ashley'sPOV-

Raven walked out of the bunk area looking stunning. I was jelouse of Andy, oh what i would do just to take her out on a date. Her hair perfectly done, her makeup, her dress, and her personality. God she was just perfect. I don't belive how Andy could have hurt her so many times. Raven must have noticed how i was silent.

 Raven must have noticed how i was silent

"So.. What do ya think?" She paused "Do you think he'll like it?" She asked

"First of all, you look amazing. Amd second of all, Andy better love it because if he doesnt, then ill take you out." I smiled

"Thank you Ashley" she said as she walked forward giving me a loving hug. Which I returned. Andy yell from the bathroom where we locked him up so we could see Raven.

"Okay guys we have to go!" He yelled.

"Okay, hold the fuck up." Cc said as we began to push Raven in the bunk area and closed the door.

"Okay come out Andy." I called

"So? How is she?" Andy asked while looking at ne and the guys.

"Well why dont you see for your slef?" I asked "Raven come on out" i called.

-Andy's POV-

Raven came out and it was like it was only the two of us. She looked amazing, i didnt realize that I had my mouth open until Cc knocked me out of my thoughts.

"Close your moth Andy!" Cc said while hitting my chest. Raven just stood there and let out the cutest laugh. I just wanted her tko be mine, forever.

"You look- you look- amazing!" I said while hugging Raven. I let go and saw she was blushing. "Well, should we go then?" I said while putting my arm out for her to hold. She grabbed my arm amd i led her to the car.

When we got to the restaurant, our table was ready and we were immediately seated. Through out the whole night was just conversations about the future and stuff like that. We have been together for almost four years now, and i couldn't wait for tomorrows preformance at wapred tour. Tomorrows the day, the day i propose to Raven. I have the ring and everything.

We got back to the bus amd Raven was falling asleep in the car, so she went strait to bed. I stayed up with the guys,

"So? How did it go?" Ashley asked

"Awesome! Shes perfect, and i cant wait until tomorrow." I said as I sat down and as the bus started to drive to the next warped stop.

"Yeah, im happy that you're finally doing this." Jake said

"Yeah me too, Cc did you get the ring?" I asked

"Yup, here it is!" He said while handing me the purple velvet box. Inside was an amethyst crystal instead of a diamond, she lobes purple. So i got her an amethyst crystal instead of a Diamond. I hope she says yes, and loves the ring. We headed back to our bunks, and all fell asleep. Sleeping alone in my bunk felt wierd, but it was worth it. Only to see wht would come tomorrow.

Raven's Ring😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope yall are enjoying the story so far. Please vote, comment, and share the story with your friends. I am sorry in advance if there is anything that does not make sense. I have been having writer's block for a while and haven't had any inspiration to write, so sorry if these are bad chapters. Comment some ideas for next chapter! I will try and update as soon as I can! Thank Y'all for reading and please again if you haven't already voted and shared this story. Love you guys!

-Andi<3

P.S
I DO NOT HAVE ANY HATE FOR JULIET. I JUST USED HER FOR DRAMA IN THIS CHAPTER!!! SO PLEASE DON'T GET MAD AT ME. Thanks<3

DISCLAIMER!!!
None of these chapters are edited and some will be written on my phone or my computer so sorry if there are any mistakes. Thank you

Currently Listening to- Scream- Get Scared

Word count: 1117