10

-Raven's POV-

I stood there still tears flowing out of my eyes, I didn't know if I should trust Andy right now. While he was explaining what happened, I couldn't help but think that he actually cheated on me. Was Scout right? Was I really what she described? The thoughts were rushing through my head. The guys came in yelling, which broke me out of my thoughts and immediately stopped yelling at each other when they saw me crying. 

"What the fuck did you do Andy?!?" Cc yelled at him,

I cleared my throat and told Cc what happened "He cheated on me, I walked in from laying on the roof and he was pressed" I paused and sobbed calming myself down " He and scout were making out." I whispered looking down. I looked up to meet Andy's sad eyes. I looked down and herd a crash, and was left with nobody next to me holding me. I looked up and saw Cc on top of Andy punching him and the guys trying to get him off of Andy. I let out a cry and ran out the door, not wanting to see what I have caused. I didn't run away like I did last time. I ran outside and climbed up the ladder and laying on the roof. The yelling stopped after about 5 minutes and it was quiet. I closed my eyes only seeing Andy on the floor looking at me with apologizing eyes. I soon fell into a deep sleep on top of the bus.

-Cc's POV-

I left Raven standing there and lunged at Andy. That douche bag, why would he cheat on her? She the most beautiful, talented, kind, funny, and Fragile person there is. I thought he loved her. I started to throw punches at Andy and he didn't even fight it. He just laid there taking every, single, punch. I stopped after about five minutes and got off of him. He was like a brother to me, but he fucked up. Big time. I turned around, the guys focusing on Andy and I was looking for Raven. She left! The bus door was wide open and the cold December winds and snow was blowing in. 

"Guys," I yelled. Everyone looked at me, even Andy did "Raven left." Andy shot up stumbling over from being dizzy and made his way to the door. I put my hand in front of him to stop him.

"No, you're not going after what just happened. You're a brother to me but you fucked up." I looked him in the eyes when I said that as the guys were walking out of the bus to go look for Raven. I closed the door on Andy and caught up with the rest of the guys. The snow was coming down hard. I don't know if she had her Jacket or not, if she didn't she was probably freezing by now. I pulled out my phone and dialed her phone number. I was a few feet away from the bus when I heard the ringtone for me. It was coming from by bus, I grabbed the guys attention and guided them to the outside of the bus. By the time everyone was there the ringtone had stopped so I had to call her again. I walked to the back of the bus looking up the ladder because that was where the ringing was coming from, up. I tried my best not to slip on the way up from the ladder. The roof had a fresh layer of snow piling up on it. Maybe at least six inches. In the middle of the roof was Raven, lips blue, hands cold, and her body shaking. She was asleep. I picked her up and safely got us down from the roof. The guys opened the door for us and let us in first, Andy was on the couch still with a bloody nose and a black eye. Good thing we have a ten-day break! I set her on the couch by Andy, not next to him though. He looked up and then back down at her, his eyes growing widely when he saw the condition she was in. I ran into the bunk area and plugged in my heating blanket and put it in Raven's Bunk. When I walked out Andy was sitting now next to her sobbing. He doesn't seem like he cheated. I have to talk to him after I put Rave in her bunk. I walked towards the couch and Andy immediately dropped his ice pack and picked her up, without waking her up. I directed him to bring her over to her bunk and he put her down in it pulling the now hot Heating blanket on top of her. He leaned in about to kiss her head, but then quickly backed away. I nudged Andy to follow me and went to the back room. When he closed the door and sat down, I started to talk to him. 

"What the hell happened Andy?"

"I was getting ready for Raven to come on the bus because I made us a little date because you guys were at that bar." He paused

"I had my back to the door when Scout came in, I didn't know it was her until I greeted her, thinking it was Raven with a 'Hey babe.' Then Scout's voice came out of nowhere and she walked up to me." He paused again letting a few tears out "She ran into my arms because I had them out because I was supposed to hug Raven. But she ran into them and pushed me against the wall and forced me into the kiss. Raven walked in and Scout pulled away and mumbled something in my ear before she turned around to face Raven." He looked at me with sad eyes

"What did she say?" I asked getting Angrier by the millisecond.

"She first held a small pocket knife, that Raven didn't see up to my leg and these were her exact words 'Say anything and either you will get it or your little slut will'."

"What happened after that??" I said getting anxious 

"She turned around to face Raven and her exact words were-" he was this traumatized that he knew every fucking word that came out of Scout, "She said 'I guess Andy doesn't need a slut like you anymore, I'm here to take him for you. And anyway your just a fat worthless piece of shit that has no talent. And you would think your looks help with that but guess what honey, they obviously don't'. Raven stood there in shock and looked at me probably hoping I was going to say something but Scout had the knife behind her back and I didn't want her to get hurt." He cried

"Yeah, but didn't Scout say either her or you?" I asked Furiously

"Yeah, but she was next to Raven by that point of time, and I knew she would lash out on her if I spoke. I wanted to, I really did, but I couldn't get myself to because I knew she would either be badly injured or even Killed." He looked at me with tear stained eyes and cheeks. 

I hugged him "I'm sorry about your face, It's just-" Andy cut me off

"I know, the whole band loves the girl. That's the effect she has on us." He quietly laughed. That wasn't even close to what I was going to say. I was going to tell him how I felt about Raven but now that he said that about the whole band loving her, he wasn't wrong. After an hour of talking about the incident, Andy went to his bunk because he was stressed out and he had a long day. The rest of the band were in their bunks, but just before I went to mine, I went to check on Raven. Her pale color was back and her lips were the usual light pink they usually were. She still felt cold though. I closed her curtain and slid into my bunk; which was right underneath Raven's.

I laid there for hours just thinking about what Andy said. Scout was always a psychotic bitch. She would do that. I believed Andy, I didn't even question it. I got a text from Andy

c-CC a-Andy

A- Scout left a minute after she said that, I told Raven that it wasn't true. I tried to tell her what happened. But with her past, she didn't believe me. She just pushed me away and screamed at me.

C- What did she say

A- 'Get away from me you cheating bastard.' Her exact words

C- I'll help you get her back Andy

A-Really?

C- Yes, I believe you and I hate seeing the two of you like this. We have ten days until Tour starts back up again for the warped tour. So we are going to fix it.

A-Thanks Cc

C- Np

I turned off my phone and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, guys hope y'all are enjoying the story so far. Make sure to add this story to your guy's library so y'all get notified when I update the story. Please vote, comment, and share this story. Comment what color you want Raven to dye her hair next chapter or the one after that. Hope Y'all enjoyed the chapter!

DISCLAIMER
None of these chapters are edited and some will be written on my phone or my computer so sorry if there are any parts that don't make sense. Thanks:)

Currently listening to Rising up by-Attila

Word count: 1623