12

-Andy's POV-

I woke up in Ravens bunk, with my arm wrapped around her. God I love her, when Scout came in and ruined everything for those 24 hours and knowing what Raven had gone through before me I didn't expect her to forgive me. Whatever Cc did to make her come around must have really worked. I looked down at Raven when she shifted in my arms and turned to face me. Her now faded purple hair was sprawled out on her pillow and some on my chest from her laying there. Her fringe covering one of her icy blue eyes as she looked up to me. She smiled when she saw me looking down at her. I leaned closer to Raven and gave her a quick kiss as she was still waking up. 

"Morning Andy"She yawned

I laughed "Morning Sleepy head"

She groaned and turned to the side with the window by it. I laughed mentally and opened her curtain to expose the bight light from out side. "ANDY!" she yelled and turned to put her face in my chest. I laughed again this time not mentally.

-Cc's POV-

"ANDY!" Raven Laughed/yelled

That's all I heard. I wish I didn't get them back together. I know, I know that's a horrible thing. But is it really? I mean she could be happier with me. I can't stand seeing Raven and Andy together. I hurts me, a lot. When it was just the two of us at the cafe, I loved it. She was beautiful. When she was letting Niagara Falls loose on my arms, that just made me fall move for her. Knowing Andy, he's probably going to mess it up again, somehow. I got up after I heard more laughing coming from Raven's bunk. I put on a fake smile(That I always do when they are together around me) and opened the bunk curtain and slid in.

"What the fuck Cc!?!" Andy yelled

"What?" I asked inncoently, that's when Raven lost it. She began laughing her ass off, which made me smile a real smile. She crunched herself against the wall in a fetus position and pushed her legs against Andy's side and pushed us out of her bunk. Me being on the outside, I was being landed on by Andy.

"Raven," i whined. She immediately poked her head out and looked down on the floor to see me laying there. He being on the top bunk, making her look taller and her hair fall down to her sides as she looked down at us. I was caught in her eyes as we just sat there. Andy got up off of me pushing on my stomach to get up making me let out a grone of pain. He walked to the bathroom but raven quickly got her clothes and got into the bathroom before Andy got there.

"Why do you do this to me Rave?" Andy whined through the door,

"I had to pee. And get dressed. Is Cc still out there?" She asked, Andy turned to me and gestured towards the door. I got up off of the ground and answered Raven.

"Sure am!"I said with a smile. I heard her giggle from the other side

"I need you to come with me to do somthing. Not you Andy," she opened the door a little bit and stuck her head between the crack and stuck out her toung and quickly shut it again

"Why not" Andy dragged on like a 5 year old

"It's a surprise. Only Cc knows right now." She said while coming out of the bathroom. She was right I did know what we were doing, getting her hair re colored.

Andy just shrugged and went to his bunk, probably to sleep again. I was so excited to spend the rest of the day with Rave!

Raven's PIC

Cc and I were going out for the day, I couldn't wait. I wanted to bring him mostly because he had just broken up with his girlfriend and I wanted to cheer him up and he was an awesome guy to hang out with.